ECC Gremlins 2 Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a nice statue, it would nicely fit if it weren't for the price. Its kind of hard to justify 2k on this, It feels like i could get it for 39,99 at Target.

Ready to ship, only have 220 piece made... not sure if I should cancel it ... really pricy

This is the worse time for this to arrive. Christmas broke me but I can't pass on this. With Only 220 of these I doubt I'd ever be able to get another one anywhere near retail price. Plus it's the most realistic Gremlin that I've ever seen anyone make. Look's like it's time to list some crap on Ebay!

Ready to ship, only have 220 piece made... not sure if I should cancel it ... really pricy

This is the worse time for this to arrive. Christmas broke me but I can't pass on this. With Only 220 of these I doubt I'd ever be able to get another one anywhere near retail price. Plus it's the most realistic Gremlin that I've ever seen anyone make. Look's like it's time to list some crap on Ebay!

Ditto. My thoughts exactly. :panic:

Okay guys it’s coming!!! And less than 220 were made.

We have some good news. The Life-size scale Gizmo Maquette is currently at the port and is expected to arrive by the end of this week. We understand that it has been some time since this item was put up for Pre-order, but we wanted to let our fans know that the wait is now over. However, with that being said, due to the holidays, we will wait until January 2nd before processing and shipping out all of the orders. There is only one wave for these as we have already closed our production. Those of you who were wise enough to preorder this are very lucky as we only produce less than 220 Maquettes worldwide.

Please take this time to make sure that all of your financial matters are in order and that your bank is aware of the upcoming charges. If you need to update your credit card, you can simply log into your account and do so. Due to the sensitive information of your credit cards, we are not able to assist you in the updating it manually. You will need to do this yourself when logged in. Please also note that the transaction will be processed by our parent company, Toynami, Inc.

All orders will be processed on January 2nd for the full amount including shipping and applicable taxes when necessary. We will be shipping the Gizmo out the first week of January and will update you with the tracking number once the label has been processed. All items will be shipped insured and will require a signature. Please fill free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. We also want to take the opportunity to wish a Happy Holiday from the entire Cinemaquette and Elite Creature Team.

Regards,
Cinemaquette.com

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
Cinemaquette

[emoji868]

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes with Christmas this will be a tough one for sure but this is a grail piece,in my opinion, and at less than 220 made I have to make it happen. Really wish that they would make their shipping more affordable.

Good luck to everyone getting this and congrats. Now to rebuild my budget around this item and return some Christmas presents I was going to give to myself ha ha!

[emoji868]

Max Power

I’m super pumped for this. I’m going to have a huge January. I’ll have Gizmo, 1:1 ID4 Alien bust, 1:3 Darkness & Ex 1:3 Conan set (2- 1:3 statues) coming in. I ordered Darkness 3-1/2 years ago but I’m more excited about Gizmo.

I’m super pumped for this. I’m going to have a huge January. I’ll have Gizmo, 1:1 ID4 Alien bust, 1:3 Darkness & Ex 1:3 Conan set (2- 1:3 statues) coming in. I ordered Darkness 3-1/2 years ago but I’m more excited about Gizmo.

Your January is looking like mine TheMovieManiac! Holy smokes I’ve got the SSC legendary IronMan, SSC Terminator Maquette, GOW Jon Snow sword, War Paint Conan, and Gizmo. Definitely looking forward to Gizmo and Conan the most since I’ve had those on POD the longest. Other than Thulsa Doom (completing my Conan collection) coming way later I’m done for the 2018.

[emoji868]

Max Power

This is my childhood. And the absolute best Mogwai ever made . And at that edition size, it is the textbook definition of a cup of Christ collectible. This is super rare. Can't wait!!!!

This is my childhood. And the absolute best Mogwai ever made . And at that edition size, it is the textbook definition of a cup of Christ collectible. This is super rare. Can't wait!!!!

Ha ha! Agree! This will be far from what others had said that it looks like you can get at a department store. I love many collectibles but this one, in my opinion, has that real rarity factor and at less than 220, meaning even less were made world wide to boot, it will be a true high end super rare collectibles to have. I can’t wait to have him!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Just got charged also. Actually had to cancel the Life Size Freddy Bust to get this one.
It hurt to pick one but I would prefer to have this one more.
Really wish they would get some kind of Flexpay going. They could do so many more sales with a payment plan in place.

Back