ECC Freddy Krueger 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece along with Jason looks fantastic. The face may look off. But in person I'm sure it's a whole lot better. Very pricey but isn't everything EEC do pricey

The single best thing about this is the infinity effect of the base - very, very cool - even if the base itself is too large and over-worked.

Everything about the face sculpt is just a head-scratcher.

great base, awful likeness to freddy from any of the movies, biggest rip of for any statue out there, base is 10/10 character is 3 out of 10. fanny dress freddy krueger

its attached. and people said,,, dont worry they are going to work on the face it will be much better when it gets released,,,, stop saying that, its easy for every company to just say,,, we will continue to work on the face after they hear negative feedback just to give people hope it will look better on release. people are saying the same about the pcs myers statue. do not believe it until the company show the statue with the reworked sculpt, these statues have to be sent to china to be mass produced and the china factories need the original mould to make the number of statues that get released and it takes a long time for these to get made. do you really think they are going to start all over on the sculpt. if ecc had of made the face better they would have shown the new better statue first and the same goes for pcs. stop believing their BS, they say the things we want to hear so that people who pre ordered will have false hope and not cancel their pre order. this statue is a rip off and a joke to all freddy krueger fans that know what he looks like. look at the headsculpts on necas 1/4 freddys then look at this. how the hell were they happy with the final product.. but then again people still bought it so why would they care

ECC totally missed the mark on this piece for sure. Excellent concept but their portrait sculptors failed them big time.

the thing is ecc dont care and why should they, they make a statue that looks nothing like robert as freddy krueger from any of the movies and charge an insane price for it but people still say,,, i think he looks great and pay for it and it sells out so why would they even think they need to put any more effort into it. same goes for pcs myers, there is no need for them do put the effort in that people deserve because there will always be enough people who do not care about accuracy and buy it anyway so there is no need for the companies to put the effort in and get it right. the sculpters at neca i cant praise enough. i know the sideshow freddy is not perfect either but you have to compare the prices and the ecc statues should be 100 percent accurate they are suppose to be top of the food chain pieces. i actually think this freddy is laughable, neca has about 15 different freddy figures and all their faces look better than this, mcfarlane has a few and they look better and sideshow has a few and they look better yet this costs so much and is awful, feel bad for the people who put their trust and money into ecc hoping the sculpt would be reworked before release

ECC totally missed the mark on this piece for sure. Excellent concept but their portrait sculptors failed them big time.

It's possible they didn't the likeness rights to Robert Englund, because they totally nailed the likeness on their Freddy Bust.

the thing is ecc dont care and why should they, they make a statue that looks nothing like robert as freddy krueger from any of the movies and charge an insane price for it but people still say,,, i think he looks great and pay for it and it sells out so why would they even think they need to put any more effort into it.

Yeah there are a lot of people who like it but ECC said they will no longer be making anymore Jason of Freddy's because they didn't sell as well as they should, which is why they reduced the ES to nearly half of what it was as not many people ordered it. So in some ways they do care, but not enough to improve the piece so more people would like it, instead they just want to scrap characters all together, and not have to deal with the complaints.

same goes for pcs myers, there is no need for them do put the effort in that people deserve because there will always be enough people who do not care about accuracy and buy it anyway so there is no need for the companies to put the effort in and get it right.

A lot of people are complaining about that sculpt though, there are messages on their facebook page continually asking if they have updated the sculpt yet. And remember PCS did redo the Robocop sculpt to make it look more accurate, so it is possible they will change it. However, the fact that the EX is already presold out does send them a message that there is no need to change it. :(

the sculpters at neca i cant praise enough. i know the sideshow freddy is not perfect either but you have to compare the prices and the ecc statues should be 100 percent accurate they are suppose to be top of the food chain pieces. i actually think this freddy is laughable, neca has about 15 different freddy figures and all their faces look better than this, mcfarlane has a few and they look better and sideshow has a few and they look better yet this costs so much and is awful, feel bad for the people who put their trust and money into ecc hoping the sculpt would be reworked before release

I think the reason people buy these ECC pieces is for the quality, and don't care about the likeness of the actor, just as long as it looks like the character that is good enough for them. Did ECC say they were reworking the Freddy sculpt? I know they said they were reworking Jason's mask because of all the complaints that got, yet they still failed to get that accurate.

This piece literally comes across as very suspect that they may not have been able to get the rights to Robert Englund’s likeness. It’s just not “kinda” off... it’s clearly not him.

they had the rights to freddy krueger they nailed the bust and they did not do a good job on the face of the statue, thats what happened, no excuses. they could have said ok lets do the whole face again until we get it right but instead they said ,,,, its close enough and sold it as it is, some people posted comments saying its awesome and really liked it so ecc did not see the need to do the face over and over until they get it right, they know some people will just buy it anyway. they had the licence and its clearly a bad attempt at robert englund, you can tell from the face its an attempt of englund, just an awful 1. pcs got slated heavy for the myers mask, they should of went at it over and over until they nailed it but these companies just sell half ass jobs sometimes and people will stay pay for them. its a pity because some of us would really love a great myers or krueger statue and paying for them is not a problem if its a great statue but 1000 for a myers with amsk that looks like nothing from the films is a bit of a joke, this freddy is by far the biggest joke, its a guy dressed up as freddy for halloween and the price is insane for something far off,, but no excuses its a poor job they did not care to fix for people

Back