ECC Freddy Krueger 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that base no way more like 2000

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Has there been a pre-order link to this or their upcoming Jason statue?

nightmare-on-elm-street_freddy_maquette_01_LRG.jpg

This Maquette is $3,600(includ shipping) in my country.

too expensive!

This is a rip-off!

As far as the Freddy figure, I think NECA's 18" part 2 has a better sculpt. The base, the base is tremendous...but essentially your paying $2000 for a boiler base.

I hope they learn their lesson with this one.

As far as the Freddy figure, I think NECA's 18" part 2 has a better sculpt.

I think most would agree with you there.

The base, the base is tremendous...but essentially your paying $2000 for a boiler base.

Agreed, I think the same could be said for the base on the Jason statue.

I hope they learn their lesson with this one.

Don't think they will, people are already posting on facebook that have preordered it.

Last edited:
I think most would agree with you there.

Agreed, I think the same could be said for the base on the Jason statue.

Don't think they will, people are already posting on facebook that have preordered it.

Crazy people...with lots of disposable money. Bad combination.

a figure that cost about 100 dollars from neca has a much better head sculpt this this, that alone is reason enough to not buy this, if you are a casual fan you might not care but if you are a fan of the nightmare on elm street franchise and are familiar with the different looks of freddy from all the films then you would know that this is a disaster of a head sculpt, its laughable how bad it is when you think of how much it costs, it was brought up from the start that it needs to be changed and some people said do not worry they will fix it but i remember saying not a chance this is what its going to be like on release, if we want better statues then stop buying the bad ones to begin with, avoid this and maybe next time more effort will be done, and if not buying this results in eec not wanting to make any more freddy statues then eventually someone else with get the rights to do a 1/3 scale freddy, look at that face haahaha

I can buy this and almost pulled the trigger on the jason. After asking myself " Would you buy this if it didn't have the base" I decided not to do it. Now that IT piece that is coming out might be my next purchase.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can buy this and almost pulled the trigger on the jason. After asking myself " Would you buy this if it didn't have the base" I decided not to do it. Now that IT piece that is coming out might be my next purchase.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i won the first round not buying freddy and jason, but that pennywise make me bite the dust and now have all 3 (penny when preorder active)

This is a fantastic piece but WAAAAAAYYYYYYY too expensive for what you get. I don't collect 1/3 but if I did I'd be willing to pay $1000 for it but no more. Other than that issue, great job

Back