ECC 1/3 Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, after watching this review the statue looks pretty bad considering the price. Looks like one of side show low quality pieces!

He definitely looks underwhelming in that video,I feel for it’s price tag his body should of been sculpted to his physique,definitely one of ECC’s weaker pieces imo

Well to each their own..mine came out great and I love it. Sure, some things like the mask and blood I'd like done better and may redo, but overall I'm happy. Here is my full review for those that may be interested.

Last edited:
agree it looks better but unfortunately another one way overpriced, 1k less at least. And what about accuracy? is that so inaccurate?

Well to each their own..mine came out great and I love it. Sure, some things like the mask and blood I'd like done better and may redo, but overall I'm happy. Here is my full review for those that may be interested.

Great video you covered everything in great detail, I think it turned out great though having said that I’m not sure if I’m going to keep my preorder :(

agree it looks better but unfortunately another one way overpriced, 1k less at least. And what about accuracy? is that so inaccurate?

Agreed, this should be 1 k or less so I am in full agreement on that one.

No way with that base, light up feature, materials used and size no way that's coming in at $1000

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No way with that base, light up feature, materials used and size no way that's coming in at $1000

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Matt trolled a lot of threads, all that he have is the best and other opinions or critics are wrong.
typical soldier or veteran behavior.

1k or less? lol. Give me a break. It's a nice piece, but I would agree that the retail should've been $2k-2100.

Matt trolled a lot of threads, all that he have is the best and other opinions or critics are wrong.
typical soldier or veteran behavior.

Excuse me, you talking to me? I have never trolled anyone or would troll anyone, so I don't want to assume your talking to me but if you are, you don't know what your talking about. Then, Talking about soldiers or veterans that way, you should be ashamed to say that about any veteran or soldier, snap judgement. You don't know me and I don;t know you. However, they put his or her lives on the line for this country as I did for eight years. So, just think before you speak, as that comes off as trolling making snap judgement's. Just in case you don't know what the definition of trolling is. Attacking someones character or making snap judgement's. Never would I do that or have done that to anyone, period. This is a forum I discuss statues and opinions about them. I do however, find it funny because we were talking the other day and we left it cool and had a discussion, then I see this comment? Whats up with that and are you talking about me? Seeing as I am the only one with my military photo on here and named Matt. But if not I apologize.

Wait. You think this piece should be under 1k?

Well, 1000-1500 tops. I have some that are the same size that look better. Now did you see what Rapheal did on youtube, he repainted it and it looks bomb now. With your talent you repaint well, from what I see on your videos. You got a good one, a few others did not. I just think they missed the mark on this. If it was 1000-1500 I would probably get it, but wasn't a big fan of part 3. I love 4,6,7 anyone of those would be sick. I like the base and light up but just not a fan of that price tag. I mean I look at there predator and other stuff then this that is where I think, well those amazing and this is average. But with a repaint it could be sick! But Burial you ever want to get rid of that the thing spider head of norris I can take that off your hands lol. Peace my friend. Keep up with the reviews!

Well, 1000-1500 tops. I have some that are the same size that look better. Now did you see what Rapheal did on youtube, he repainted it and it looks bomb now. With your talent you repaint well, from what I see on your videos. You got a good one, a few others did not. I just think they missed the mark on this. If it was 1000-1500 I would probably get it, but wasn't a big fan of part 3. I love 4,6,7 anyone of those would be sick. I like the base and light up but just not a fan of that price tag. I mean I look at there predator and other stuff then this that is where I think, well those amazing and this is average. But with a repaint it could be sick! But Burial you ever want to get rid of that the thing spider head of norris I can take that off your hands lol. Peace my friend. Keep up with the reviews!

I did the seam rework as he did, just haven't done a video or pics yet. Guess I need to get off my lazy ass. LOL Having it in person, I stick to my initial thoughts and put the value at 2000-2200, personally. Though I paid way more. haha

I did the seam rework as he did, just haven't done a video or pics yet. Guess I need to get off my lazy ass. LOL Having it in person, I stick to my initial thoughts and put the value at 2000-2200, personally. Though I paid way more. haha

Its all good brotha, I wanted this piece for a while, but think I am going to hold out for pennywise. But let me know when you repaint it should look bomb!

Back