ECC 1:1 Gremlins 2 Mohawk Gremlin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original puppet:
218611_9.jpg

I got him, and I love him! Like, soooo much. Mine came out perfect, although the arms were a *&%$^ to get into the body.

He is incredible! Possibly one of the only prop replicas I've seen that actually looks like it could have come from the movie. Outstanding, wish I could afford him!

Looks amazing, thanks for the Review burtial! :hi5:
Is that Mohawk itself heavy? And must be the dorsal fin glued on the back? thx

Looks amazing, thanks for the Review burtial! :hi5:
Is that Mohawk itself heavy? And must be the dorsal fin glued on the back? thx

Mohawk himself is heavy and the base is super heavy. The dorsal fins attach via magnets.

Thanks for the kind words guys! This thing came out extremely well.

Does anyone know Cinemaquette’s return policy? My buddies Mohawks arms won’t properly fit in,leaving a giant seem and he doesn’t want to keep it if it looks like that,kinda disappointed as others are also experiencing this,not cool for 2.5k

Well they didn’t offer a replacement,and if he wants to return it,he has to pay to ship it back which is at least $250...pretty sad options,might as well throw it off your balcony and tell em it’s broken if they want to play stupid games like this for such a high end item

How bad of a seam is it leaving? Is it a pretty big gap between the body and the arm?

I doubt they have much in the way of replacements fr something like this... But yeah, you have
To pay to ship it back. Even if he breaks it, they won't pay to ship it back.

The seams are at least an inch,it looks ridiculous.Its too late for him to say it’s broken as he already stated to them there is no damage and the arms are the problem,but let me get this straight even if it did arrive damaged he would have to pay to ship it back? That unacceptable,they already dropped the ball on the Jason 1/3 for him,now this...don’t understand why the challenges for a good long time customer

Back