ECC 1:1 Gremlins 2 Mohawk Gremlin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production pics...

IMG_7692.JPG
IMG_7691.JPG

Looking superb,anyone getting this will be happy.I did cancel mine shortly after con this year for other stuff,also felt a bit long from the day it was shown to in hand.Congrats to the fellas who are getting this

Looks like the black and yellow on his head is a bit toned down from those solicitation pictures...
Really hope my wait list order converts for him, since I already have Gizmo :pray:

Your chances are good for a WL conversion,always have ppl canceling from Cinemaquette due to there no NRD policy for this item...until recently when they said moving forward all pieces will have an NRD.I imagine they get a lot of cancellations,probably not a lot for this one but definitely Jason and Freddy

I want to hear the sound effects on this.
I?m hoping Gizmo says ?bright light?
Looking forward to first reviews before I pay the balance.

Got a Notice for my Invoice. Shipping very soon now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190918-185711.jpg
    Screenshot_20190918-185711.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 137
I’ve got this on order.
Has anyone had something like this shipped to Canada from ECC?
If so,what was your experience with customs (did they open it, did you have to pay duty, hst, etc)?
Thanks

I’ve got this on order.
Has anyone had something like this shipped to Canada from ECC?
If so,what was your experience with customs (did they open it, did you have to pay duty, hst, etc)?
Thanks

I’m guessing you ordered from Cinemaquette? Well if so,yes you will be charged taxes on it,so expect to pay around $500 CAD just for that,you will also pay around $400-$500 shipping charge,and last but not least due to the cost of the item being over $2500 CAD,the item will be on hold by Fedex until you have it cleared with customs brokers at FedEx Canada.That last part is a bit of a pain in the a$$,it will say “import clearance” attention needed on your tracking number when it gets to a main hub in Cali

Welcome mate,and yes unfortunately importing ECC pieces has its challenges.My buddy from B.C constantly complains about the procedure,along with constant inflated shipping rates.Gotta buy only what you love at these prices,cause he also tells me it’s damn near impossible to sell/resell ECC pieces there,but this is an incredible piece,and compared to the junk Sideshow puts out on there LSF line for $2k,really makes you think how overpriced there stuff is.Congrats on yours

Back