EBay Flooded With HT OC Batmen LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't hate me because I'm comfortable...

haters-gonna-hate-12.jpg

Pat might wanna get that engorged testicle looked at. That can't be healthy. :ohbfrank:

Anyone know the difference between the MMS 67 and 71? Are the the same figure? Which is the OC

67 is the OC aka "Begins" suit. 71 is the first release of the new TDK suit.

Ah, ok thanks!

Is the TDK 71 not that good? I don't own any of the Batmen and I don't think I will be able to get the new one coming out. This might be a good time to snag one of them up.

The TDK 71 is "that good" and the one you want,besides the DX version.Now all I need is the Hot Toys Tumbler.........

Ah, ok thanks!

Is the TDK 71 not that good? I don't own any of the Batmen and I don't think I will be able to get the new one coming out. This might be a good time to snag one of them up.

Good enough to be fetching $400-$600 on ebay. It's also the only new suit version that'll work with the Tumbler and Bat Pod and is completely leak free.

Good enough to be fetching $400-$600 on ebay. It's also the only new suit version that'll work with the Tumbler and Bat Pod and is completely leak free.

Thanks, I didn't know that. But the 71 has been around 200 to 300 lately. Should have jumped on one today :slap

Back