earthquake today in the L.A AREA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we felt it pretty good...it's funny cause I just got my Aragorn PF the day before, so he experienced his first Quake..lol....I remember hearing the rumble then I knew what was coming and as soon as the shaking started I ran over and held on to my Gandalf and Aragorn PF's...lol...Being a new collecter these are my first two Sideshow peices so I was holding on to them just in case it got stronger...By the the way to my fellow Californians....Being a new collecter, how do you guys protect your collections from falling over during a quake? If there is a way..any tips?...I don't have mine in a cabinet, just sitting on top of my entertainment center...
Use this
https://quakehold.com/collectibles.html

Thanks mfoga...But I have a question, if you apply these products to the bottom of your PF's and take it off, will the writing on the bottom come off or no? and which one is better to use? if anybody knows or has used any of these...

I use the clear museum wax. I just put small balls of it around the out side of the base. I keep it away from writing but shouldn't be an issue.

Back