Eamon's Mad Skillz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooking up a seasonal pinup...as ya do! :smile2:
This is still a bit rough now!
May try something bit more painterly for this one so not sure weather to ink it or not?!

Either way, I will be colouring her up in the next few days!

Hope you guys like it so far!
Snow-Queenline.jpg

Snow-Queen.jpg

Beautiful piece, Eamon! Looking forward to the colored version! :rock :clap :rock

Nice one! Love her eyes.

She needs to clip her toe nails though... :wink1:

Maybe she's wearing a pair of these? :D

black-bear-paw-slippers-1-lg.jpg

Here's a little Teela sketch I did while waiting on client comments. This was done at about 2am last night.

Will I ever get around to inking and colouring her? I have no idea.

I have a DC pinup for a fellow freak to finish first but in the mean time, have some Captain of the Guard action! :)

Teela-Statue.jpg

Teela-StatueCU.jpg

Wow, that is some great work! :rock :rock :rock

How long did it take to make that, if you don't mind me asking?

It doesn't happen too often for me I assure you! :)

:lol I know what you mean! Sometimes I draw something cool in an hour, the next time I try for an hour and just have to put it away because it doesn't come out the way I want to!

What happened with your "seasonal pin-up" Eamon? I'm interested to see how it turned out.

Teela looks great too!

Thanks!
Like many of these pinups, I start them when I have dip in my schedule but then very quickley my schedule picks up again and I have to leave them for the paid work.

I gotta come off Teela now because work has pilled up again!
Great Teela sketches !! Awesome without the color !! :clap

Thanks dude!:)

Very Cool! Maybe you should submit your work to some of the major Comicbook companys.

Here's something I have recently finished for the U.S. DVD's from Shout Factory.
Dunno if there are any MASK fans here?!

M.A.S.K.-COVER-DVD-CASEfr.jpg

That looks awesome! :rock :rock :rock

I loved MASK when I was a kid! I missed most of the toys, because I was just a tad too young when they were most popular here. Managed to get my hands on one of the cars though at some point... A black one, looked a bit like KITT from Knight-Rider :rock

BTW, talking about DVD covers, I recently bought the UK Boxset of Dungeons & Dragons and saw you made that as well!
Another job well done, very cool! :clap

That looks awesome! :rock :rock :rock

I loved MASK when I was a kid! I missed most of the toys, because I was just a tad too young when they were most popular here. Managed to get my hands on one of the cars though at some point... A black one, looked a bit like KITT from Knight-Rider :rock

BTW, talking about DVD covers, I recently bought the UK Boxset of Dungeons & Dragons and saw you made that as well!
Another job well done, very cool! :clap

Thanks dude! I had like one MASK toy when I was kid and at that it was on loan. But I did watch some of the show.

The Dungeons & Dragons boxset was one of my very first professional gigs. :D That was over 6 years ago now!

Back