Eamon's Mad Skillz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Prize was a full official endorsement from Lionsgate, poster gets printed and displayed as an official poster, gets signed by Jason Mamoa and you get a bunch of Conan goodies.

So nothing major really except that doing an official Conan movie poster would be a dream come through.

The Prize was a full official endorsement from Lionsgate, poster gets printed and displayed as an official poster, gets signed by Jason Mamoa and you get a bunch of Conan goodies.

So nothing major really except that doing an official Conan movie poster would be a dream come through.

I'll bet! It certainly sounds awesome! :rock :rock
Too bad man :(

Thanks guys! Glad you like them.
I have something else that may be just as cool on the brew. When the press release is out, I will be able to post it here.

Are you coming around to the new Conan or are you still a little put out by him? He was pretty awesome in Game of Thrones.

Yeah, I am really likeing the look of the new movie. It's not quite Robert E Howard's Conan but it looks a lot of fun and yeah Mamoa is pretty rockin in Game of Thrones. Just watched ep.8 last night, the one with the tongue. :)

I'm guessing that when one movienewssite posts a poster, then the rest will follow :dunno :lol

Apparently impawards.com got it from a Russian site or something.

Apparently impawards.com got it from a Russian site or something.

How do you know that?

Something similar happened with my Iron Man movie poster (which is still top of google search) but I have never seen this before. It was never posted on IMP for starters.
Plus this is doubled up with the other new poster which I know is official. The busstop one.

I ain't gonna say anything and will just watch how this plays out. But it's pretty flippen cool no matter what happens! :)

Crazy Russians! It probably started with these guys and spread!

I think I will know for sure if I see it for sale and you can definitely buy it.

are these prints LIMITED EDITIONS and then subject to reissue later on?

Didn't know your skills where this sick!

This is absolutely some amazing work done here.

I think MAD Skillz is an understatement.

are these prints LIMITED EDITIONS and then subject to reissue later on?

Which prints are you referring to?

Didn't know your skills where this sick!

This is absolutely some amazing work done here.

I think MAD Skillz is an understatement.

Thanks! :)

From Conan to Jem and the Holograms!
Jem-Slipcasefinal.jpg

Jem-Vol1-DVD-CASE.jpg

You know you want to buy it:
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Jem-Holograms-Truly-Outrageous-Complete/dp/B005BUA1CG/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_img_b"]Amazon.com: Jem and the Holograms: The Truly Outrageous Complete Series: Samantha Newark, Cathianne Blore, Cindy McGee, Britta Phillips, Ray Lee: Movies & TV[/ame]

Back