Eaglemoss 1/8th Scale Build The DeLorean Partwork Magazine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What quality problems have you got?

ed_1.jpg
ed_2.jpg

Similar problems with the other part.

Ahhh. Ive been lucky myself. I have 4 copies of issue 1 and 2 and out of those 8, all 8 are perfect

I msg eagle moss again today. Heres hoping there is some way to get this shipped to Canada.. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Tbh, i doubt you will get anywhere. I know its in the works to be released stateside possibly towards the end of this year. The only chance youve got at the moment is if you can find someone willing to take out a subscription for you and post them to you. However, that will be very expensive. I sent 3 issues to joe walser (the legend who restored the A car) and postage was stupid high due to the weight

Price is not an issue for me. I just need to find a place that 1 will ship to Canada. 2. Has all the issues Soo far in stock. Sirdoctor I know you have been building this. How's the flaw rate in the subscriptions you have been getting. Have you had to return any?

I am selling this at my shop in Sydney i have a customer who is getting the star wars millenium falcon (up to issue 70) and Delorean (up to issue 3) from me. And i myself am collecting the Star trek star ships.

Ive only had to get a replacement for 1 issue. It was part of the engine where you connect some hoses onto 6 pins. Mine had 3 pins missing. I got a replacement and that had 3 pins missing too. I managed to get one with all 6 pins from a guy in the facebook group. The alternative would have been to glue them in place

Not my picture as Ive still yet to build 14 issues. This is the build so far up to the most current issue, issue 31.

20032127_10212629085817599_4401291543020312660_n.jpg

****ing lovely. I can't put Canada in the country area. So I guess it is just for the USA...

I am really close to pulling the trigger on this thing. Somebody talk me out of it! :lol

Seriously, it's a lot of money. Just want to make sure this thing is worth it. Plus I've read from a few people that Eaglemoss can be problematic to deal with.

Ive not had any problems with them as such. I requested another issue, i received that issue pretty much hassle free. Some however have had to wait a while for their replacements but i also now they have sold out of certain issues and have been awaiting stock. Its always worked out fine in the end though

Just do it my friend! Its not that expensive per month to be honest. its £36 over here in the UK. If you smoke, quit and buy this instead ;) I haven't had many issues with the product. I'm up to issue 32. In that time I have had one incorrect part and an incorrectly painted wheel. All of which where replaced within 3 weeks. Eagle moss are very receptive and will send you out a replacement issue within 3 weeks. Sometimes production delays mean you wont get a reissue for 6 weeks. All I can suggest is if you do get the build, invest in a decent screw driver set and some screw thread glue. Part of the fun is building it to be honest, the weight and quality is certainly there.

Subscribed! It's a lot of money in the end but the quality of the parts and the idea of building the car from the ground up has me very excited. Can't wait to get started.

I've also recently subscribed.

The only problem is, I opted to start from issue 1, and although it says that on my order, it shows the payment schedule starting at issue 32 and then going forward from there. Waiting to hear back from eaglemoss...

Heard back now, it seems the subscription runs from the current issue and I have to order back issues.

Last edited:
I recently subscribed to the Eaglemoss build the DeLorean. Since it just started for the US does that mean they start shipping with the first issue and do you get any kind of order status on when they ship the parts to you or do you just have to unexpectedly wait for a part to come to you? I find it kind of odd that you can't check the status on your parts and when they get shipped to you. For what you are paying you should at least get some kind of tracking when they ship out a new part to you.

Back