Eaglemoss 1/8th Scale Build The DeLorean Partwork Magazine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People have been either filing the bit the screw goes into by 1mm or using a shorter screw/filing the screw down. Another way is to use 2 of those washers instead of 1. You can get them on ebay. I think theyre are M3 washers.

Ive not even started yet. Saving up issues

I'm so jealous of you guys. I wish I could get this In Canada.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

I'm so jealous of you guys. I wish I could get this In Canada.

With a bit of luck it could very well happen in the USA. However, that probably wont happen till towards tge end of the year, but eaglemoss are looking into it. I do hope it happens for you as it will make the hot toys one look like a babies toy

Hi :)

I'm new to this forum... and I'm french, so my english is not very well ^^

I started the collection recently and I have the numbers 1, 2 and 3.

I looked for the completed Delorean, but I'm surprised by some pictures.

For exemple, I don't think the buttons on the interior of the Delorean will be great... I think there is oly one led for all the buttons...

Also, do you know how the below of the car will be ? None of what I saw (pictures and videos) show the below...

See you in the future :)

Last edited:
Everything I have seen indicates the interior will look great, remember this is 1/8 scale and so does have its limitations. All items are individually made and fitted, so they contain a lot of detail, unlike the hot toys one which is quite awful to be honest. Have you seen some of the videos of the guys in Japan? There customs are amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7kl1VbW8I4

Everything I have seen indicates the interior will look great, remember this is 1/8 scale and so does have its limitations. All items are individually made and fitted, so they contain a lot of detail, unlike the hot toys one which is quite awful to be honest. Have you seen some of the videos of the guys in Japan? There customs are amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7kl1VbW8I4

The work of this guy is so amazing ! Unfortunetly, this is not the official set ?

This is the underneath

IMG_9711_f-1024x683.jpg

All the lights will be controlled the same way the A car was, via buttons on the central box. Each button controls a different set of lights. Brake pedal will activate the brake lights. The lights in the door and hood will come on automatically when you open them

J.jpg
interiors4.jpeg

The only thing that concerns me at present is what the flux capacitor will look like. Its not present in any pictures except one where its just a blue light. Im sure it will look great but still...

I shouldn't be a part of this thread. I can get this thing here. Drives me nuts!

If it wouldnt cost so much to ship, i would take out a subscription for you. I sent a couple of issues to the legendary Joe Walser who restored the A car, and for just 3 issues, the cost was high. Each issue would end up costing you double the price of what an issue costs.

Im pretty sure it will happen for you. Eaglemoss did say it would likely happen this year, but more in Q4

If it wouldnt cost so much to ship, i would take out a subscription for you. I sent a couple of issues to the legendary Joe Walser who restored the A car, and for just 3 issues, the cost was high. Each issue would end up costing you double the price of what an issue costs.

Im pretty sure it will happen for you. Eaglemoss did say it would likely happen this year, but more in Q4
How much are we talking here? I kinda really want this.

Each magazine costs £8.99. Postage for the first 3 issues was £40 iirc. When you take out a subscription, they send 4 issues every 4 weeks. Im about to receive issues 16 to 19 so you will need the money for ALL 19 issues as they will send them all in one go. Some issues are heavier than others. So far, this is whats been in each issue:

1: rear bumper
2: left fender
3: wheel
4: nuclear reactor/mr fusion
5: left front suspension/brakes
6: right front suspension/brakes
7: steering rack/front plate
8: anti roll bar/ bottom plate
9: wheel
10: frame
11: engine support
12: rear left wheel hub/suspension
13: wheel
14: rear right axle/brakes
15: wheel
And 16 will be the transmission

You will also get 3 free gifts. The first is a binder, the second is a crappy outatime plate and third is the mirrored stand which i expect to be weighty

That's bad ass! That seems like alot...but I'm still very interested. I just msged them to see what route I can take to get the cost down a little. I'd be happy with the frame and engine. I have about 9 different delorean models none with the frame exposed.

Most of its die cast metal, so its got some weight.

So far, its pretty accurate to an actual delorean

DSC_1823.jpg

I know its the french version, but this is the first 16 issues before assembly. Its exactly the same as the UK version except its in english

17835231_215682205583872_7444162574487775734_o.jpg

Seam's most people on here are already on the facebook group. Build is going well for those who are not, however I would advise anyone building to invest in a good quality screw driver and head set, some m2 plastic washers and locite medium thread lock. A few issues with wrong parts or damaged, but eagle moss will send you out a replacement straight away. However this can take around 21 to 28 days.

Since this is still not available in my country, i bought the first 16 issues from France and the Eaglemoss UK shop.

I knew from youtube that people had quality problems with the first two issues so i ordered an extra copy of them.
Well, from the four issues (2x first one, 2x second one) have three not acceptable quality problems. The french seller (his knowledge of the english language is even worse than mine :lol) has no interests to solve my problem!

I will buy the following issues only from the Eaglemoss shop!

Back