Eaglemoss 1/8th Scale Build The DeLorean Partwork Magazine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things have stalled in Australia with our distributor going bankrupt . I've got a half built Delorean and Eaglemoss won't return my emails.
Not sure when I'll get this finished.....

Things have stalled in Australia with our distributor going bankrupt . I've got a half built Delorean and Eaglemoss won't return my emails.
Not sure when I'll get this finished.....

What issue are you up to?

I have a customer collecting the delorean from my shop (newsagent) and i just got in issue 63 for him last week (the bonnet).

I'm up to issue 58. Are you getting the magazines from UK or a new Australian supplier? If so do you have there contact details?

I'm up to issue 58. Are you getting the magazines from UK or a new Australian supplier? If so do you have there contact details?

I buy the magazine from my magazine distributor in Australia. The latest issue i received to sell to my customer was issue 63. I have looked up their system and i am able to back order issues 58 up to the current 63. Pop into your local newsagent and ask them to back order you issues 58-63. He can start your issues supply every fortnight but that takes 2 weeks so he will have to also back order issues 64 and maybe 65 till the regular stock starts.

The supplier is Gordon & Gotch and it is partworks stock.

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but does anyone know if we can still subscribe to to this and if so can we get more of the magazine's than one a week since all have been released at this point?

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but does anyone know if we can still subscribe to to this and if so can we get more of the magazine's than one a week since all have been released at this point?

I inquired with Eaglemoss about getting a complete set up to current and was told that was a no go and I had to start a brand new subscription from issue 1. Not interested in waiting 2 years to get this thing done. I can live with the inaccuracies of the HT Delorean at that wait. Unfortunately there is no one that can source the issues from number 1 to current out there that I am aware of.

Go to a newsagent and see if you can get them to order back orders. When i order a back order through my shop takes about 2 weeks. Not sure how far back they can order but worth asking at your local (different suppliers to who i have). I don't get my eaglemoss orders through eaglemoss i get them through my local magazine supplier.

I am doing this build in the Netherlands, I love it, even though there have been lots of issues and most have been handled like I would expect. But some things are just very annoying, like delayed issues, sometimes even took half a year.... But when that is all dealt with, it is one hell of a nice set!

Back