Eagle vs Fellbeast Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of my beasties in action:

2781873836_aca46299b7_b.jpg

2781012435_7e774d727d_b.jpg

2781875186_6977492f2a_b.jpg

2784471891_8666449a9c_b.jpg

excellent pics so far, thanks all, i never get tired of seeing this piece. Unfortunately its just too darn big for my room and me being the falling over banging into things type, I would be so scared to have it :lol
It wouldnt be safe :lol
x :D

No idea where I'm going to display this beast but I don't care. I'll worry about that after I get it.:lol

Thats what I said.........

I have limited shelf space and will not be getting any more I have several pieces in the box, when I clean I rotate some of the statues. My wife puts up with it but even she like this piece, so that Gandalf vs Balrog is now on order...:banana I would take some pics but dont actually have a camera...My daughter moved out and well she "borrowed it"....:(:duh

Heres 1 pic of my displayI took about 2 years ago or so....

I have the same display shelfs for my helms and busts.....

Nice set up Mr FB :rock

I'd forgotten how much I like the G Archers, I love seeing them.
Awesome

Thanks......

Trust me when you see this bad boy in person you will LOVE IT!!!

G Archers are a awesome site.....

As a matter of fact I am watching the Fellowship now on TNT...:D:banana

Been about a year or so since I saw the movies, man they are so well made....I am glad to have small pieces to display and remind me of all that is The Lord of the Rings......

yeah im tempted because i really do love it.
Maybe when i move which is due in the next couple of weeks i may be able to get a safe place to display one
Incredible detail :duff

hope it works out for you when you move:D

Thats what I said.........

I have limited shelf space and will not be getting any more I have several pieces in the box, when I clean I rotate some of the statues. My wife puts up with it but even she like this piece, so that Gandalf vs Balrog is now on order...:banana I would take some pics but dont actually have a camera...My daughter moved out and well she "borrowed it"....:(:duh

Heres 1 pic of my displayI took about 2 years ago or so....

I have the same display shelfs for my helms and busts.....

awsomeness!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana

Thanks......

Trust me when you see this bad boy in person you will LOVE IT!!!

G Archers are a awesome site.....

As a matter of fact I am watching the Fellowship now on TNT...:D:banana

Been about a year or so since I saw the movies, man they are so well made....I am glad to have small pieces to display and remind me of all that is The Lord of the Rings......

Sweet, so am I on DVD, Frodo's just been stabbed, didn't see that coming :lol :monkey3
Yeah I would love to get an army of Archers......hhhmmmmmmm, new thoughts of things to buy...... bad, :thwak bad Shell.:lol
hope it works out for you when you move:D
Thanks Malice :duff

I got my processing orders email on Friday, hopefully I get it by the end of next week. :banana :banana

The base seems really thick, is the sculpt really heavy? I was surprised how heavy the Ringwraith LSB was for its size, one of the heaviest pieces I have.
Anybody have any pics of it apart so we can see where the pieces connect to each other also?

Back