#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Viking28 said:
DNA any news coming this week to help expose the unbelievers to the truth?

Dont get him started!:rolleyes:

I think we finally chased him off!! Maybe it was the dancing wookiees :chew

Nothing new at his blog on myspace.

I wonder if the forces that be have silenced DNA???

I hope either the newsletter or DNAgent will show us Subject 5 tonight!

Darn, I was SO hoping for more info about this figure!!

I never thought I'd say this, but: DNAgent, got anything new for us? (Yes, I'm that desperate...) :rolleyes:

DNAgent must be real or part of the marketing gimmick for the Dead line or else it wouldn't have been posted on the main site. Chicky would have said something here if the guy was a nut.

I believe DNAgent now!

Last edited:

Buttmunch said:
I believe DNAgent now!

Finally...

Sadly, some will not open their eyes until Granny comes shambling out of the kitchen with vacant white eyes and a hankerin' for human flesh.

I see that I have missed some interesting developments while I have been Away. I shall take this opportunity to again recognize and offer my thanks to those of you who, like me, yearn for the truth.

Sideshow's latest, more 'official' response to my actions in exposing them for what they are - a corporation immersed in clandestine dealings with other entities, Hell-bent on experimentation into post mortem ambulatory anomalies, whatever the cost - is laughable at best.

Deny it all you want, Sideshow - you will not be able to dodge your way out of the newest, most damning evidence against you, which will be presented very soon now. I have used my absence from these communication channels in a most efficient manner, researching ways to best present this evidence to the world at the time of my choosing.

Until that hour, I shall remain in the shadows, seeking truth.

DNAGENT

DNAgent said:
I see that I have missed some interesting developments while I have been Away. I shall take this opportunity to again recognize and offer my thanks to those of you who, like me, yearn for the truth.

Sideshow's latest, more 'official' response to my actions in exposing them for what they are - a corporation immersed in clandestine dealings with other entities, Hell-bent on experimentation into post mortem ambulatory anomalies, whatever the cost - is laughable at best.

Deny it all you want, Sideshow - you will not be able to dodge your way out of the newest, most damning evidence against you, which will be presented very soon now. I have used my absence from these communication channels in a most efficient manner, researching ways to best present this evidence to the world at the time of my choosing.

Until that hour, I shall remain in the shadows, seeking truth.

DNAGENT

ROCK!!! :lol

I love this thread, did I mention that?

Bring on the proof DNAgent! :D

It's good to hear that the corporate hounds have not silenced you DNA.

I was worried that DNagent was silenced forever.
Glad to know that you are still around fighting the
good fight or whatever you are doing.

Keep us posted.

Between Sideshow's goon squad, who undoubtably seek to discover your identity and whereabouts, and the post mortem ambulatory anomalies, you've got a lot to watch out for DNAgent.

I anxiously await your next piece of evidence.
The truth we be known.

DNAgent,
I applaud your continued search for the truth. I hope this new, damning evidence will shed some light on the frivolity Sideshow is making of a very serious situation regarding the reanimation of the recently deceased. People are worried about bird flu, yet this was the only manual I could find on Amazon that covered the topic in a serious manner:
The Zombie Survival Guide : Complete Protection from the Living Dead

Dnagent, I think in a near future,you will be regarded as a Savior of the human race...a messiah for the believers.You are such a visionnaire....Help us fight the corporate monster that Sideshow is and let us know the truth about the Zombie plague that is about to get unleashed on this planet...Guide us Dnagent !!!!

Is it wrong of me to love this thread as much as I do? :rolleyes:

It is, isn't it? :lol

It ain't wrong to love this thread!:lol

But on a serious note...I am surprised that other news outlets have yet to pick up on the story of the impending catastrophe, given certain corporate meddlings with the reanimation of necrotic, decaying tissue. I would imagine this started as experimentation with cosmetic applications, given the youth culture of the U.S., but I fear to think what should happen if the military complex pursues this dangerous and unnatural research!

DNAgent, I hope you haven't been quieted by either the "mainstream" press, or those self-serving corporations who know that the truth will horrify and anger the general public!

Back