1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
painting all of them :) don't you have multiples?

Oh. Well, I have 3 T2 Arnolds so far and I need another DX13 (with a DX10 pants) to complete my T2 T-800, I'll do the weathering on the all and take proper pics someday. Should be a few hours the most, about the time it takes listening the the T2 soundtrack. :lol

ok, thanks. here is mine btw

IMG_20160514_233907_2.jpg

Tamiya weathering master sets are a great alternative and easier to work with. They wash off too if you change your mind.

I don't even know why I come in threads like these. Every time I see pictures of a-dev or P.'s collections I feel like an ex-alcoholic five years sober with two friends telling me one drink won't hurt.

I don't even know why I come in threads like these. Every time I see pictures of a-dev or P.'s collections I feel like an ex-alcoholic five years sober with two friends telling me one drink won't hurt.

:lol

I used to have a collection of the Nolan Batman movie figures. Watched the films again recently to wash the current DCEU out of my mouth and found myself browsing those figure threads again.

Fantastic work a-dev! Weathering is a MUST for all the Terminator figures. :lecture

Absolutely mind blowing collecting of Terminators! :clap

Thanks man (formerly Ryan Plissken right?)

Wish I had a proper display unit like P. Certain factors prevent it right now.

Last edited:
Broke a couple of hand pegs last night. Forgot how damn tight the sockets are on DX10. It being night time I couldn't use the hairdryer (as obviously I should have when it was proving difficult and certainly after I broke the first peg :lol ) and sure enough I was punished for my impatience and the other peg broke aswell. I really wanted to change hands, then and there, not 'tomorrow'. :slap

Anyway the hairdryer today should help me extract the broken parts.

i usually drill bigger holes in hands if the connection is too tight. had to do it with P2.

Inspired by P.'s set I took some pics of my Termies today and was so disgusted at the image quality due to the deterioration of my camera and the ****ty bogstandard yellow room lighting which is about as un-atmospheric as you can get - that I immediately deleted the entire lot.

Really and truly, I'm out of the pics game until I get a decent ****ing camera and have my stuff set up properly with cinematic lighting.

Hi guys. Just wanted to share my latest Terminator custom. Hope you enjoy as much as I did making it
425ee5c3e276d56dea77179a19534bac.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back