1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI guys that I'm selling a spare, never displayed DX10 for $245 US shipped in NA. Comes with a new black tee and box of roses (bought off e.Bay for about $50 for the pair) for the Galleria look. Was going to do Galleria, slightly BD Cyberdyne (DX13 clean head on DX10 body) and BD steel mill but have decided on just the latter two. Sorry for the spam, but thought I'd advise in case anyone's looking.

Here is my current Terminator setup. I decided I had to skip the second DX13 and two MMS238 for now due to the severe lack of space. I also have 3 female Terminators incoming that have to be fit in this same space.

24043885419_0fc64d3817_b.jpg

that's a perfect lighting color choise for Cameron movie heroes! blue/red light really make it look cool.
i wish i thought about it when projecting my shelves.

Thank you p.! Props to you for showing the correct way to strap the bandolier. He definitely swung it around once he reached the elevator down and it stayed that way until the end of the film.

Are you going to try to get a third, for the "I'll be back look?"

Yeah, I'd prefer that over having two steel mills DX13. I just need another DX13 with the DX10 pants over it. I thought just having a full DX10 with the DX13 head would work, but that busted chest actually came 3 seconds during the "I'll be back" scene.

I just bought a DX10 from a member on this board. Is it true it is looks better in person than pics?

I just bought a DX10 from a member on this board. Is it true it is looks better in person than pics?

Yeah it does, especially with better lighting. I find that having him under direct light helps the sculpt a lot.

Last edited:
Back