1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where would be the best place to pick up the mini gun that comes with this figure? The DX10 I got discounted from ebay was missing this and the bag.

I had seen some on the UK ebay but can't see any for sale right now. Given it's small size I assume there would be no import duties so I could buy from any location as long as they ship to the UK.

Where would be the best place to pick up the mini gun that comes with this figure? The DX10 I got discounted from ebay was missing this and the bag.

I had seen some on the UK ebay but can't see any for sale right now. Given it's small size I assume there would be no import duties so I could buy from any location as long as they ship to the UK.

Usually ebay for older HT accessories. Or just type Minigun and look under games & Toys on ebay. Usually you can only get the stuff from China.

oh man how many of them i have and don't need. even dismantled several. found one intact right now.
if only i could sell online :)

Last edited:
Finally got round to picking up another pair of DX10 shades, the ones that came with the fig are on my GnR's Arnie.

DSCF0257_zpskjplwz3j.jpg

Sorry to bring this old thread back but did you get those DX10 shades from eBay shells? I can't see any listed right now. Not sure if any other site sells them but I haven't found them.

I just bought a fatboy Harley to put him so I want to remove the DX13 head I've been using and revert my DX10 back to his clean look from the start of the movie. The original pair of shades sadly broke and I really don't like the sculpt without the shades. If anyone has a spare pair they are willing to sell please let me know :)

That's against the rules. If you're not a premium member. You can't sell on the forum

just brought up what I saw on ebay if anyone was interested. I know there was a lot of talk about a T-850 for awhile. But no big deal I can delete it and not let anyone know if good deals I see on ebay to help a fellow freak out.

just brought up what I saw on ebay if anyone was interested. I know there was a lot of talk about a T-850 for awhile. But no big deal I can delete it and not let anyone know if good deals I see on ebay to help a fellow freak out.

My apologies. I thought that link was for an auction for something that you were selling

My apologies. I thought that link was for an auction for something that you were selling[/QUOTE

Nah just trying to help others out like some have for me like when I was looking for the Comicave Optimus and everywhere on Ebay it was over $500 but a fellow freak posted where there were some for $400!

So I'm just trying to do the same thing for people like a pay it forward kind of thing.

The only thing i hate about this figure is his toupee lol everytime it flys off and fear i lose it.:lol

yeah they should make some magnet scheme for those parts. once i lost one of the chip caps. used cats to find it.

During the scenes on the Harley does Arnold hold the shotgun mostly with his left or right hand? I've seen stills with him holding it both left and right handed but can't for the life of me remember which way round it was on screen.

Thank you. I have him the wrong way round then :lol
it was the same in T1 on a bike.
the ambidexter robot sure looks absolutely legit, but i still think it's because a right handed actor should drive a bike with his leading hand.

Back