1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just got the DX10 along with the MMS136, I was wondering if I have to to be cautious regarding the elbow bend? Is it possible to damage the leather after prolonged shotgun holding pose? I already broke one hand peg straight out of the box. :)

16655455229_65481f34ef_b.jpg

Cool looking figures, Ryan - congrats! :duff. And nope, the leather jacket should be fine. Here's an old shot from when I first got the figure. I still have the arms posed similarly to this.

9037693841_14a73bc725_b.jpg

Cool looking figures, Ryan - congrats! :duff. And nope, the leather jacket should be fine. Here's an old shot from when I first got the figure. I still have the arms posed similarly to this.

9037693841_14a73bc725_b.jpg

Thanks Solidus! Great pose, do you prefer the Cyberdyne look over the galleria?

Well, for T2, I prefer the Cyberdyne scene, because Arnie pulls out both the mini-gun and the M79. Likewise, I have my DX10 holding the M79, with the mini-gun and duffel bag resting near the figure's boots.

But, I can see the advantages with the galleria look. If your figure's posed for the galleria scene, you can have the sunglasses hiding the dead-looking PERS eyes :lol.

Hey guys, I just got the DX10 along with the MMS136, I was wondering if I have to to be cautious regarding the elbow bend? Is it possible to damage the leather after prolonged shotgun holding pose? I already broke one hand peg straight out of the box. :)

16655455229_65481f34ef_b.jpg

He looks great there mate :D damn I'm missing them already hahah. The joints on the dx10 are real sturdy so don't worry about it. The leather too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks chaps.

Yeah Vintij it can look good, particularly directly from a frontal low angle (and out of focus) :lol Alas we both know it can look pretty bad aswell.

Things this head does right IMO:

Shape of the face
Length of the hair at the front
Straighter forehead in profile view (other figures make him look too caveman forehead)

Things it does wrong IMO:

Bulbous back of head
hair looks silly tucking right in under the ears from the back
PERS eyes look far too artificial/eyelids noticeably too thick
Head's interplay with the neck looks horrific and unnatural from most angles

Thanks chaps.

Yeah Vintij it can look good, particularly directly from a frontal low angle (and out of focus) :lol Alas we both know it can look pretty bad aswell.

Shape of the face
Straighter forehead in profile view (other figures make him look too caveman forehead)

Bulbous back of head

Agreed. I also would add the paint and plastic as negatives. It just didn't have the realism that I've seen on figures before it. Couple that with the PERS and it hurts a very good facial likeness.

Thanks for the amazing deal and speedy postage, Silas! I think we should be grateful to get Hot Toys figures at lower than retail prices here in Malaysia. :duff

Btw I replaced the missing metal stud on the collar by taking one off from the back. Problem solved.

No problem man! :) hahaha that's not always the case though. The really good ones still command a high price. That's if you can find someone who has em for sale even

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd like to make an amendment to my previous post. :lol

Your fifth pic - it shows the 'roundness' of the hair too much - & yeah.. dat neck joint. :monkey4

Shape of the face

Bulbous back of head
Agreed. :duff

Has anybody ever tried weathering the jacket with acrylics? I rewatched the movie and the HT outfit is way too clean. Will acrylic dry-brushing ruin the outfit? If so, any weathering suggestions guys?

Has anybody ever tried weathering the jacket with acrylics? I rewatched the movie and the HT outfit is way too clean. Will acrylic dry-brushing ruin the outfit? If so, any weathering suggestions guys?
yep i did it. cannot show photos as i didn't make them, but white/gray/green mix works just fine. and, as it's water based, you can fix anything "too much" in real-time just by deleting it immediately.

Back