1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep i did it. cannot show photos as i didn't make them, but white/gray/green mix works just fine. and, as it's water based, you can fix anything "too much" in real-time just by deleting it immediately.

Thanks man! So the acrylic won't eat up the leather in the long run or anything? In the movie, the jacket was more pronounced with signs of wear around the edges, especially the collar. That's something I'm really tempted to do since the DX10 seems too fresh and the leather texture is monotone.

I've done weathering on fabric clothes, it's just that it's a bit intimidating to try on this material. :lol

Thanks man! So the acrylic won't eat up the leather in the long run or anything?
wait, what is "acrylic" based on?
i used tamiya water-based paints for everything, including DX10 jacket & pants. later i got some acetone-based paints and i hated them, wouldn't use them on any fabric, though they're cool for plastic parts (due to sticking hard into plastic, as they eat the surface).
anything acetone-based will turn DX10 clothes into pink-violet color, avoid that. i tried that, too )

wait, what is "acrylic" based on?
i used tamiya water-based paints for everything, including DX10 jacket & pants. later i got some acetone-based paints and i hated them, wouldn't use them on any fabric, though they're cool for plastic parts (due to sticking hard into plastic, as they eat the surface).
anything acetone-based will turn DX10 clothes into pink-violet color, avoid that. i tried that, too )

I think I've been using water based acrylics but that's GREAT advice! I would rep you if I could. :duff

Does the DX13 head fit on this body? I bought DX10 last week and I'm wondering if I could switch sculpts. I'm assuming they're both on the same body, so same neck pegs?

Hey guys, I was wondering if the Hot Toys MMS199 Roadblock black shirt will fit on the DX10, can't seem to find the Barney Ross or the old MMS shirt at a good price. Thanks.

16384284514_208f356295_b.jpg

16820483509_2dcc5ed5db_b.jpg

16384284794_b2ddf01908_b.jpg

16386571803_503354f5b7_b.jpg

16819180500_d20d586c91_b.jpg

16386636303_c9d24788fa_b.jpg

Thanks, I seen you just got yourself a DX13 recently, congrats, you must be on and Arnold high right now:lol

Back