1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i erased the part about labels. i know i didn't glue them on purpose, but i don't remember if there really were no labels or just no decent screenshot to check. also added a movie screenshot.
btw, if you just want to laugh at tips about the accuracy, i'll happily move you to the list of (erased) alternatively developed people who i don't want to read or speak to :D

I think the enterbay 1/4 scale has the labels, not sure but I think I remember seeing them. Not sure if there in the movie but it does help make it look more authentic. I said thanks for tips, Smile more:lecture

[ame]https://youtu.be/Btn4KwHO0WA[/ame]

I said thanks for tips, Smile more:lecture

https://youtu.be/Btn4KwHO0WA
- i know now why you smile. but it is something i can never do.

43b6cdac8896.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you getting these nice screengrabs P.? The site I used to go to was closed down. ^that believe it or not is a shot I'd like to recreate if I could at least get the damned lighting right.

erm.... directly from the movie?
oh sheet mister putin is already hunting me for pirate downloading
how would i keep the accuracy police code otherwise :D

whatdayamean %)
i watch a video file with a video file viewer, every viewer has a hot key for screenshots, just google a specific hot key for a specific viewer O_O

DX-10 is still relevant and awesome. The main issue is he is too young looking but still a great likeness. I will keep it displayed with my DX-13. I just want a Harley Davidson to put him on.

Yeah I thought DX10 was the bee's knees uintil I saw DX13 sculpt...DX 10 is a great figure set with one weakness- the HS- while it is Ahhnold, is too young looking. :slap

Yeah I thought DX10 was the bee's knees uintil I saw DX13 sculpt...DX 10 is a great figure set with one weakness- the HS- while it is Ahhnold, is too young looking. :slap

It is still a good figure, but it has more than one weakness, aside from the head its the leather biker outfit that don't look the part ether, its to new an not weathered. Other than that though its still a keeper for the collection, I got 2 good looks from the set, the chip removal scene and full cyberdine so its all good.

for those who dont have one bigbadtoystore has the metal cool model mini gun up for 34 bucks Im picking one up...
Thanks for posting that. Pre-ordered the M134 minigun, plus M79 grenade launcher and the totally movie inaccurate shotgun (short black -- turns out I got the last one :yess:). Black shotgun w/drum is something I could see Arnie T-800 using, so figured why not.

It is still a good figure, but it has more than one weakness, aside from the head its the leather biker outfit that don't look the part ether, its to new an not weathered. Other than that though its still a keeper for the collection, I got 2 good looks from the set, the chip removal scene and full cyberdine so its all good.
I know it's not quite accurate (new leathers) but I think it suits the figure and photographs well. Personally I like it.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have broke the ball joint on my DX10 headsculpt when I was trying to remove the neck connector which stucked to the ball joint.

Anyone has any experience in connecting the ball joint back?

As you can see, I managed to drill a hole into the ball joint cause I was thinking to use a screw to hold them back together but it just too hard to make it work.

Some good ppl also suggested the use of superglue.

Any other suggestions?

superglue loctite should definitly do the trick.
Put the ball joint inside the Neck peg first then glue the ball.
I would add some glue on the other side (inside the Head) of the ball joint on the plate to solidify everything.
And do not try to remove the hs anytime soon :)

I hate those dx Head ball joints, that plate is so flimsy.

Seeing how thin and small that ball joint is, I'm surprised we all haven't broken them with a simple head turn.

What a horrible design. :lol

Seeing how thin and small that ball joint is, I'm surprised we all haven't broken them with a simple head turn.

I agree. Last I took the DX10 off to give the figure black tees I was afraid that either the ball joint or the plate it's attached to would break. Very fragile design.

i did. once. of 6 figures. because the separately bought head balljoint just didn't fit the separately bought body's neck.
so luckily it's tougher than it looks.

Hi guys,

I have broke the ball joint on my DX10 headsculpt when I was trying to remove the neck connector which stucked to the ball joint.

Anyone has any experience in connecting the ball joint back?

As you can see, I managed to drill a hole into the ball joint cause I was thinking to use a screw to hold them back together but it just too hard to make it work.

Some good ppl also suggested the use of superglue.

Any other suggestions?

Superglue will not work, it will hold the connector together again but the minute you try and pop the ball joint in again it will split. You need to fill the plastic in with a plastic substitue,
[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002W6OSI0/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]
I have used this stuff in the past, can highly recommend for jobs like this.

I find that its best to heat up the neck head area before trying to pop the head off, otherwise the plastic is more lightly to crack.

What plastic need ´s filling?
Dont know that product :)

I think the way the Head is broken, it has part of the plate the ball joint is on, it will make the superglue have a better grip than if the ball was cut clean. Real loctite superglue is not jocking around.

But yeah hot water is always the way to go for those things :)

Thanks Guys!

Unfortunately Loctite superglue is not available in my country.

I still have my doubt on using superglue alone because like what shells075 said, once i pop it in or pop it out again, I think it will break again.

That's why the first thing that came to my mind is to use a screw and locked them together.

But i just can't get it to work because it's hard to drill on such small ball joint.

Back