1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I have ever seen .P say anything positive once. I know I have only been on this forum for 9 months. But still haven't seen it happen yet. Every comment he puts up is negative in some way or another. I don't get it. Why even come on here ?

All this minigun talk inspired me to change up the pose. I was hesitant to post these as I'm getting sick of this iPhone camera, but you get the idea.

37D2F372-0768-487F-896C-B03AB8A69E9D-2805-0000043260148E05_zps32abdbd9.jpg

2A89CB64-405C-49DD-B286-3B6E9F623F90-2805-000004326D2AA42F_zps4a4d875b.jpg

642A7A4B-6ADF-4264-9DE7-15F1BE91CC2D-2805-0000043272DA9B11_zps5c6de3ad.jpg

Inspired by the minigun discovery scene. It doesn't look as good in the pics as it does in person. My boss is a pro photographer. One day I'll borrow his equipment and see what I can do.

That is gimmick infringement at its best as Arnie stole that gun from the body. Damn copycat.

Nice pose by the way BadMuthaDude. :clap

You're a disgrace to 1/6 Terminator collecting.

I mean, criticizing people's pics and poses? It's getting to be a little much. Please, why don't you show us all your beautiful photography and still accurate poses.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I don't think I have ever seen .P say anything positive once. I know I have only been on this forum for 9 months. But still haven't seen it happen yet. Every comment he puts up is negative in some way or another. I don't get it. Why even come on here ?

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That's great BMD, I've never seen that scene recreated. That's a first I think.

Yeah, something a bit different.

Well done, BMD.

I just think the last guy should get a pass since he didn't seem to be trying that exact pose.
i actually meant not "the last guy" but the one before him + 100500 before him.
but it turned out funny )
You're a disgrace to 1/6 Terminator collecting.

I mean, criticizing people's pics and poses?
of course!
people don't watch the movie and buy a figure, they are collectors => i'm happy to be a disgrace to such collecting :D

You're ridiculous.

All because someone doesn't obsess on minor details or know exactly the way someone holds a weapon doesn't mean they haven't seen, or even love, the movie.

Back