1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pic Double J!! :clap

That's the BEST pic I've seen of that head showing a good Arnold likeness. In fact I'd say that's a great example.

Thanks man! Yeah, its a cartoon feature I have on my phone. It works well on Arnold. First time I have had him posed without his sunglasses.

Awesome pictures everyone. My girlfriend says she got me this "which I hope" but she may have something else up her sleeves. I'm just happy I'll be getting the DX13.

What is that diorama? Is it some custom? Lookin great! :hi5:
IMG_20131105_232913.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It could be reasoned like that but you know that's not what is intended.

Look at his head and eye position. I thought that made it clear that it wasn't intended to be an 'in position and aiming down at the cops' pose. It looks to me like a 'just picked up my minigun and I'm going to head on over to the window and blow some (expletive deleted) up' pose.

I still think that's rationalising after the fact. I'm fairly certain even if he were to finalise the shooting from the window pose you'd still see the gun held down at his waist - because that's what everyone does, that's what everyone thinks they see - including me initially - until P. made us look closer at the screengrabs where it becomes apparent that he's actually holding the gun up at chest height in the film. The low frontal angle confuses the eye.

Last edited:
I still think that's rationalising after the fact. I'm fairly certain even if he were to finalise the shooting from the window pose you'd still see the gun held down at his waist - because that's what everyone does, that's what everyone thinks they see - including me initially - until P. made us look closer at the screengrabs where it becomes apparent that he's actually holding the gun up at chest height in the film.

I disagree. I observed the pic and immediately came to the conclusion that it wasn't a scene recreation pose. You're now making an assumption about a hypothetical pose. Why can't we just look at a guy's pic without telling him what we think he should be doing with his figure? If he outright said he was recreating that pose, then by all means, let's help him make it look the best, but from what I can tell, he got him geared up for that scene and wasn't going for the 'into position' look. I find myself saying this again, what's the problem?

I disagree. I observed the pic and immediately came to the conclusion that it wasn't a scene recreation pose. You're now making an assumption about a hypothetical pose. Why can't we just look at a guy's pic without telling him what we think he should be doing with his figure? If he outright said he was recreating that pose, then by all means, let's help him make it look the best, but from what I can tell, he got him geared up for that scene and wasn't going for the 'into position' look. I find myself saying this again, what's the problem?

Well yes, first and foremost, people can do what they want with their figures. I was simply being objective in my observation of the fact that many people pose the Cyberdyne minigun look in a very similar way (and I'm pretty sure they aren't all going for a ''has just picked up the minigun'' pose) and therefore chances are the latest few posters are no different. Ultimately it doesn't really matter but, since we have no DX13 yet to talk about, this is what I decided to take up for now. I'm not trying to raise an argument about it. :dunno

Last edited:
Well yes, first and foremost, people can do what they want with their figures. I was simply being objective in my observation of the fact that many people pose the Cyberdyne minigun look in a way that is mistaken when compared to the film (and I'm pretty sure they aren't all going for a ''has just picked up the minigun'' pose) and therefore chances are the latest few posters are no different. Ultimately it doesn't really matter but, since we have no DX13 yet to talk about, this is what I decided to take up for now. I'm not trying to raise an argument about it. :dunno

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN29X2HCKpU[/ame]

Back