1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the mms T2 and dx13 on PO. Is this one a must have? I preferred the MmS HS myself. only thing missing for me is the mini gun. Is there a difference in the outfits of the two figures?

I've got the mms T2 and dx13 on PO. Is this one a must have? I preferred the MmS HS myself. only thing missing for me is the mini gun. Is there a difference in the outfits of the two figures?

DX10 has real leather and the MMS has fake leather. I recommend buying this one to go with the DX13, but don't get rid of your MMS :wink1:

If you prefer the MMS sculpt and you don't find DX10's real leather outfit a must-have, save yourself some cash and just get a grey shirt, gloved hands, bag, bandolier, grenade launcher and minigun from parted-out sets of DX10.

Unless of course you want to keep your MMS for Galleria and get a DX10 for Cyberdyne scenes.

Hmm. The prices of the dx10 are cheap. I've seen the parts sell for $100 which makes the figure a "good" deal at an average of $200. Thx for the info. Will consider it if I pick up some extra cash.

I don't think I have ever seen .P say anything positive once. I know I have only been on this forum for 9 months. But still haven't seen it happen yet. Every comment he puts up is negative in some way or another. I don't get it. Why even come on here ?

Actually...

Just got my figure today. It's pretty awesome. I still have some futzing to do with the clothes, but here is the pose that I have him in:

9037693841_14a73bc725_b.jpg

you care about it and it has a nice result.
most people seem to never think that clothes must look naturally )

He does bring up a good point, though. If you're going to spend good money on a movie-accurate figure, you might as well have it in a correct pose. And also, like RIDDICK said, sunglasses should not be on Ahhhnuld when he's holding the minigun. I cringe whenever I see photos of that.

I get why that would bug some fans but for me movie accuracy isn't critical. I don't see a problem with mixing and matching accessories unless it's just non-sensical (let's say adding shades to DX13 2nd BD sculpt or something along those lines). That aside, the PERS really throws off Arnold's likeness in a lot of pics and the shades improve it, so I can see why people would use them post-Galleria.

I get why that would bug some fans but for me movie accuracy isn't critical. I don't see a problem with mixing and matching accessories unless it's just non-sensical (let's say adding shades to DX13 2nd BD sculpt or something along those lines). That aside, the PERS really throws off Arnold's likeness in a lot of pics and the shades improve it, so I can see why people would use them post-Galleria.

Those are all good points, too. But, my problem, is that I usually pose my figures and leave them :lol. I'd like to play around and do some crazy things once in a while, but I'm always too concerned about breaking something.

Those are all good points, too. But, my problem, is that I usually pose my figures and leave them :lol. I'd like to play around and do some crazy things once in a while, but I'm always too concerned about breaking something.

Yeah I only mess with them so few and far between. And it also depends on the figure. My DX09 has been sitting in the same position for almost a year now.

Yeah I only mess with them so few and far between. And it also depends on the figure. My DX09 has been sitting in the same position for almost a year now.

Yup. And pretty much, if I can select only one pose, it'll be a movie accurate one.

Get where you guys are coming from, there. A little concerned with the DX13 that switching looks between semi and full BD will eventually lead to something getting broken. Really don't like the idea of buying doubles but I'm starting to consider it with that release.

I have changed shirts and reposed my DX10 so many times, I can't count it. When I love a figure, I love reposing it. There's others that stand in the same position for months on end, though.

Back