1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Testors 1/6 Harley Davidson FLHRCI 3 days ago. Couldn't find a fatboy so I settled for this. Didn't repaint the fenders and body anymore for screen accuracy as I don't want to lose the markings.

JRC_9065_zps61ced804.jpg

Here's the T-800 on his Harley
JRC_9093b_zps32595e5b.jpg

JRC_9100_zps56ae359c.jpg

JRC_9110b_zps3e281471.jpg

Last edited:
Sick Pic Fiend

Thanks, bud. :)

I received my Testors 1/6 Harley Davidson FLHRCI 3 days ago. Couldn't find a fatboy so I settled for this. Didn't repaint the fenders and body anymore for screen accuracy as I don't want to lose the markings.

JRC_9065_zps61ced804.jpg

This looks fantastic!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This figure is pretty darn cool when decked out in everything. Sadly, I have to let him go. I really want an upcoming DX13. I'm probably going to put him up on either Ebay or amazon this week.

Same :hi5: HT were really on the ball when the done T1 Arnie. My fav figure.

DSCF1646_zpsa5b4b596.jpg
DSCF1647_zpsfba937a9.jpg

Yeah, and I was spoiled cause it was my first HT I bought back in March. One thing that impressed me beside the obviously realistic likeness and detailed clothing and accessories was the body was very firm and tight yet easy to move, and it had some weight to it. Also, I love it that HT figures can stand on there own. I really wish HT's do more T1 figures. Hoping for Police Station. Only thing is while I thing the PERS system is really cool it can affect the likeness.

Really sucks but I have to sell this guy, if anyone is interested let me know

Arnold related, but not Terminator related:

Did you guys see the latest Hot Toys interview? They may revisit Dutch and they have plans on making Commando! :panic:

And they say the 1/4 Terminator line is still a go.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131987

Saw it and found it hard to get excited about things that are probably years off. I also was disappointed that the questioner only asked about Terminator 1:4 and not 1:6 - missed opportunity.

Yeah I'm a bit glass half empty today.

Saw it and found it hard to get excited about things that are probably years off. I also was disappointed that the questioner only asked about Terminator 1:4 and not 1:6 - missed opportunity.

Yeah I'm a bit glass half empty today.

You negative nancy! Rejoice! For that is three times good Arnold news!

Back