1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would a PS/TT Terminator be the most packed out MMS figure?

Because to do this figure justice he would have to have a shed load of gear, two different heads, some weapons, battle-damaged clothes etc.

Would a PS/TT Terminator be the most packed out MMS figure?

Because to do this figure justice he would have to have a shed load of gear, two different heads, some weapons, battle-damaged clothes etc.

He'd be packed out but so was the T-1000 and he was only an MMS. Just make him an expensive MMS if they have to. But it'd be better than it being a DX and having PERS which just brings too many issues.

He'd be packed out but so was the T-1000 and he was only an MMS. Just make him an expensive MMS if they have to. But it'd be better than it being a DX and having PERS which just brings too many issues.

I never really had a problem with PERS until about an hour ago so I can't sit here and get all negative about PERS but this experience with my Keaton Batman has put me in a downer regarding PERS. It just happens to be that the most important figure needing the PERS is the one that breaks on me.

As you already stated it would (PERS) add nothing to this Terminator anyway.

PERS or no PERS we can all debate that but just give us a hint that a 1/6 PS Terminator is coming.

I never really had a problem with PERS until about an hour ago so I can't sit here and get all negative about PERS but this experience with my Keaton Batman has put me in a downer regarding PERS. It just happens to be that the most important figure needing the PERS is the one that breaks on me.

As you already stated it would (PERS) add nothing to this Terminator anyway.

PERS or no PERS we can all debate that but just give us a hint that a 1/6 PS Terminator is coming.

I'd be super shocked if it was a MMS, since every T2 T-800 has been DX since they started the DX line, and the PS scene is an Iconic scene, in an Iconic film. As far as the PERS, I have slight issues with the PERS on my DX10 has it does something to the likeness just a bit, but in regards to Police Station T-800 DX if it gets made...He wears sunglasses the whole time.

I really like the pers on my DX10. It really helps to get some classic Arnold looks. It just needs to be fine tuned some more to look more natural. I can't wait to see it on the 1/4 scale figures.

I'd be super shocked if it was a MMS, since every T2 T-800 has been DX since they started the DX line, and the PS scene is an Iconic scene, in an Iconic film. As far as the PERS, I have slight issues with the PERS on my DX10 has it does something to the likeness just a bit, but in regards to Police Station T-800 DX if it gets made...He wears sunglasses the whole time.

He may be the first T2 t-800 not to receive the DX treatment. DX or MMS isn't really important at the moment, the main goal should be a glimmer of hope from HT that he is coming out in 1/6 scale.

Hopefully sometime in the future buddy. :wink1:

I really like the pers on my DX10. It really helps to get some classic Arnold looks. It just needs to be fine tuned some more to look more natural. I can't wait to see it on the 1/4 scale figures.

Couldn't agree more. If PERS was made for anyone it was made for Arnold and his classic Rolling Eye thing he does. I'm curious to see the 1/4 myself.

Couldn't agree more. If PERS was made for anyone it was made for Arnold and his classic Rolling Eye thing he does. I'm curious to see the 1/4 myself.

It makes him a good candidate if it works well with little compromise but to me I see too much compromise. And I'm not sure it can get any better than it is right now.

I think the pers could sit better on 1/4 scale, particularly with the eyelids, they wouldn't look as thick on the larger scale. Potentially.

Maybe, but I wonder would the removeable hairpiece be any less of an eyesore. I'd perhaps be curious to see it once on a 1:4 figure - on some other guinea pig.

Maybe, but I wonder would the removeable hairpiece be any less of an eyesore. I'd perhaps be curious to see it once on a 1:4 figure - on some other guinea pig.

Funny story, when I first heard of Hot Toys this past spring and the PERS, I thought it meant that the eyes did that creepy eye moving thing the old fashioned dolls did. I somehow pictured Joker 2.0's Eyes having a life of there own.....:slap

Funny story, when I first heard of Hot Toys this past spring and the PERS, I thought it meant that the eyes did that creepy eye moving thing the old fashioned dolls did. I somehow pictured Joker 2.0's Eyes having a life of there own.....:slap

:lol

Anyone who has Aldo Raine I would be willing to trade this figure for it. PM me if interested

For the longest time I thought I could get by without this guy on my shelf, told myself the 1/4 BD Enterbay was all I needed. Well I finally came to my senses and bought this guy and took some quick shots of him and a few others in my detolf.

cl1Q9Ko.jpg

OlrXFZY.jpg

So6HXKc.jpg

kwSIZVh.jpg

2v2k1qp.jpg

I have a feeling that all though I intend to skip the DX 13 I'll end up caving in on that one too.

The EB T-800 looks awesome. Probably the most screen accurate t-800 scaled figure out there that I've seen. The Joker is quite impressive and a work of art, however something with the face doesn't sit right with me and maybe it has to do with his make-up. I'm not a fan of knocking one company in favor of another company like I see a number of people do on these boards. I'm just hoping the DX13 turns out awesome cause I think a lot of people are waiting to rip on it.

Yeah, I know I'll cave, it's just a matter of time, it's more a matter of how much I'll have to pay for it if I don't get it right away.

As nice as the EB T-800 looks it lacks the "fun factor" that Hot Toys bring me in posing and reposing them down the line, that's where the DX 13 would shine for me.

The Chev, the EB Joker is nicer in hand, provided you get one without any of the of issues it seemed to have for most, but taste is subjective, this was the one for me. Yeah there are a ton of fanboy wars on this board but there are enough quality posters to make up for it, so just scroll past the bull**** and enjoy posting here on your own terms.

Thanks Sidious-66, that's the only figure I haven't reposed in months.

Back