1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it and found it hard to get excited about things that are probably years off. I also was disappointed that the questioner only asked about Terminator 1:4 and not 1:6 - missed opportunity.

Yeah I'm a bit glass half empty today.

I 100% agree with that buddy we are non the wiser in regards to 1/6.

Like its 2018 when this figure will be released? :D

:lol Yeah, that sounds about right. :slap I hope they throw a Conan the Barbarian in there along with the official PS T-800 too. Let 2018 be the year of Arnie!!! :clap :hi5:

T800_PoliceStation.jpg

images

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-as-King-Conan.jpg

I think a john Matrix figure will be cool. I'm happy they are going to do another dutch so I don't have pay a ton on ebay for the original. Plus, they could do a different version.

I really, and I mean really want a 1/6 Police Station Shootout T1 T-800. Conan is also my favorite Arnold film but Conan doesn't get any love from anyone except maybe NECA a few years ago.

I think a john Matrix figure will be cool. I'm happy they are going to do another dutch so I don't have pay a ton on ebay for the original. Plus, they could do a different version.

I really, and I mean really want a 1/6 Police Station Shootout T1 T-800. Conan is also my favorite Arnold film but Conan doesn't get any love from anyone except maybe NECA a few years ago.

Can you link me to your source please, I had no idea of a new dutch figure been made, I presume your referring to a 1/6th scale figure? the only inclination I heard was of a 1/4 scale one???

Found this on the tube today, nothing special but still kinda neat

[ame]https://youtu.be/1ARyHVTyvds[/ame]

Posing and futzing wasn't great but I did enjoy the sound effects of the guns and bullet hits on the T-1000 in conjunction with the figures.

Yes, please! DX treatment!

I'm looking for a mms136 type treatment, two sculpts one for police shoot out and one tanker truck, both with light up eye so no need for pers or the ugly hatch that comes with and bad neck adaption:monkey4. Then all weapons like the ar18, shotgun, and then the gargoyles with the extra damaged outfit for the tanker, just add a ttm20 and you got two figures.

I'm looking for a mms136 type treatment, two sculpts one for police shoot out and one tanker truck, both with light up eye so no need for pers or the ugly hatch that comes with and bad neck adaption:monkey4. Then all weapons like the ar18, shotgun, and then the gargoyles with the extra damaged outfit for the tanker, just add a ttm20 and you got two figures.

Actually, if nothing comes out eventually I might want to buy MMS01 and put the damaged head that came with the Tech Noir. It's better than nothing.

That's the way I'm feeling now. PERS is just introducing too much ugliness and I don't think I'd really need moving eyes for the PS or Tanker Truck T-800 headsculpts to make that ugliness worthwhile.

So I say MMS129 that mofo!! (as opposed to DX that mofo :lol )

Yeah I have some serious beef with PERS since my Keaton Batman's PERS just broke a few minutes ago.

So no more demanding a DX from me. :mad:

That's the biggest issue to overcome, most people tend to just want pers just because, but the only problems with the dx10-dx13 are caused by pers:slap

Back