1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Old pics but I found them when looking for that pic above and thought I'd repost

I sold it just before Christmas for some much needed shopping money. I hope HT comes through.

:gah: out of all the T800's you have , you sold that one? :slap :gah:

If HT does't come through , you gunna make another one?

:gah: out of all the T800's you have , you sold that one? :slap :gah:

If HT does't come through , you gunna make another one?

They'll come through.....................won't they? :panic:

It was the only T-800 I was offered something like 500 dollars for. It did combine a bunch of hard-to-get ingredients like the AR-18 and one of Commandos headsculpts with the endo-eye and the blood painted over....heck after I sold that even the damn pants and boots became hard-to-get.

They'll come through.....................won't they? :panic:

It was the only T-800 I was offered something like 500 dollars for. It did combine a bunch of hard-to-get ingredients like the AR-18 and one of Commandos headsculpts with the endo-eye and the blood painted over....heck after I sold that even the damn pants and boots became hard-to-get.

Yup , well that's a great price you got anyways brother . There is alot of alternatives to parts now if you decide to build another.

The Che Guevera Pants work awesome IMO
I think i still have the mold for the boots
gray t-shirt from the DX10
DX10 jacket

I'm hoping HT hooks us up , it's long overdue :pray:

Yup , well that's a great price you got anyways brother . There is alot of alternatives to parts now if you decide to build another.

DX10 jacket

:goodpost::lecture:lecture:lecture

DX10 jacket

That's why I'm going to go through with a police shootout bash, because as soon as I finish it HT will announce a PS figure! :)

Old pics but I found them when looking for that pic above and thought I'd repost

you really manage to make that rubber & plastic skin look ALIVE.
i mean of course HT manages that first, but they don't show it )

DX10 jacket

Thanks Ecko I'll keep that in mind.

That's why I'm going to go through with a police shootout bash, because as soon as I finish it HT will announce a PS figure! :)

I had a similar thought when I made mine but..well...we're still waiting. Heres hoping you have better (worse?) luck :lol

you really manage to make that rubber & plastic skin look ALIVE.
i mean of course HT manages that first, but they don't show it )

Thanks P.

I took those pics with the figure on one of my kitchen chairs that have a shiny black leather or fake leather backing. Then it was just natural light coming in from the right and the macro setting on the camera.

hey guys need your help....just got this bad boy today and the main zipper on the jacket doesnt function and zip up and down. contacted my seller and he says its not meant to zip up and down but i think it should, can anyone confirm what is right? also the removable hair piece is really loose on mine, is that normal? thanks in advance.

My zipper doesn't quite go down to the bottom either. I've tried getting it to go down but it seems stuck and I don't want to end up breaking it so I just left it. Mine doesn't look that bad.

The loose hair piece is normal and you have about a 50/50 shot at getting one not loose. The jacket zipper should be left alone, unless you want to break it. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth. :)

but is it suppose to zip up and down? seems strange to me that hot toys would make it non functioning, what if i want to zip his jacket up? mine looks strange as the zipper is stuck midway and doesnt budge. seen alot of pics on here and the zipper is at least at the bottom of the jacket where it should be.

I think a lot of zippers on Hot Toys clothing does function technically but it's probably risky to do it very often.

thats what im thinking too but at least its suppose to function, my seller says his display model also doesnt move so therefore his conclusion is its made that way on all the jackets.
yeah i dont wanna force it thats why i was asking him to replace it as im sure its suppose to.

I have 5 dx10 jackets and the zipper moves up and down on all of them. Your seller is full of sh**. :lol

i don't think this thread should fall into obscurity this soon... let's at least wait for the DX13...

Anyone have new mods to share? I'm tempted to put fists on both my DX10's and have a robot on robot scrap... Then I rememba it takes about 45mins to futs this perfectly x2 when I have to put them back into their displays and I get lazy.

If i took the head sculpt off, rolled the fig into a ball and rolled it down the street, through some gravel, I wonder how the weather would look?

Anyone have the Nards to do that?

Lol. I heard the dx10 leathers don't weather good, someone tried sandpaper and it didn't work out too good.

Not recommended rolling it down your driveway

Back