1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Awesome, make sure to post the results:hi5:

Are you planning to pick up the dx13?

Probably, not sure yet. I take more pleasure to build a figure rather than buying one fully made.

I will maybe buy some stuff loose.

Looks Great Elvis , but why make this now when the DX13 is right around the corner?

Well cause like i said building figures is what i like. I rarely buy full figure and when i do i got bored easily.
Bu exko you coul have said that for bane too though i did build my own.

Well cause like i said building figures is what i like. I rarely buy full figure and when i do i got bored easily.
Bu exko you coul have said that for bane too though i did build my own.

:lol:lol Good Point :goodpost::exactly::lol

"I need a vacation" - DX10 + Neca - Work in progress

Brutha, if I was youz... I'd take on the PS shoot out.
Burnt real hair, missing left eye, killer shades....

this is fantastic BTW but you did use the MMS Leather... not DX

the flesh damage looks really great.
and layer's thickness is natural, not piggy-style like hot toys will bring with its DX13.

Brutha, if I was youz... I'd take on the PS shoot out.
Burnt real hair, missing left eye, killer shades....

this is fantastic BTW but you did use the MMS Leather... not DX

Oh but like I said in my earlier comments I will swithc the clothing with the dx10.

the flesh damage looks really great.
and layer's thickness is natural, not piggy-style like hot toys will bring with its DX13.

Thanks man, coming from a Terminator expert like you means a lot :)

Oh but like I said in my earlier comments I will swithc the clothing with the dx10.

Oh ok, I didn't see that, I'm very curious to see what kind of damage you can do with the DX jacket :clap:hi5:

Just got my figure today. It's pretty awesome. I still have some futzing to do with the clothes, but here is the pose that I have him in:

9037693841_14a73bc725_b.jpg

I still have some futzing to do with the clothes
you care about it and it has a nice result.
most people seem to never think that clothes must look naturally )

I just bought this figure from another board member and should have it next week. I can't wait to have it in hand. All the pictures you guys have done look great.

you care about it and it has a nice result.
most people seem to never think that clothes must look naturally )

Thanks. Yeah, it's always a good idea to adjust the clothes on figures. I just can't imagine posing a figure right out of the box, when everything is crinkled and creased.

I just bought this figure from another board member and should have it next week. I can't wait to have it in hand. All the pictures you guys have done look great.

You're in for a treat! It's a really nice figure - I can't stop looking at it! I like how it has real leather clothes, and even comes with an authentic leather smell out of the box. The clothes are also well tailored and have a snug fit, that contours the Hot Toys body nicely. It also has all of the weapons that you'll ever need.

Personally, I'm fairly impressed with the head-sculpt - it looks a lot like Arnold. Although, I think many will disagree with me on that.

Thanks. Yeah, it's always a good idea to adjust the clothes on figures. I just can't imagine posing a figure right out of the box, when everything is crinkled and creased.

You're in for a treat! It's a really nice figure - I can't stop looking at it! I like how it has real leather clothes, and even comes with an authentic leather smell out of the box. The clothes are also well tailored and have a snug fit, that contours the Hot Toys body nicely. It also has all of the weapons that you'll ever need.

Personally, I'm fairly impressed with the head-sculpt - it looks a lot like Arnold. Although, I think many will disagree with me on that.

I like the head sculpt a lot. I know some people say he looks too young but all the pics I have seen he just looks so awesome. Especially A-Devs pics. I will have to get the battle damaged one too at some point too. I am glad they used real leather on the clothes. Looks great

I just got mine last night and I absolutely love it. This is my second hot toys, the first one being the Joker DX11 so the bar was set pretty high. I spent days just looking at the pictures on here trying to convince myself to get it and I finally said eff it and took the plunge. Man I'm sooo glad I did. For some reason the pictures don't do a good job at capturing the figures likeness but when you see it in person, Arnold is unmistakeable. I gotta say that I'm not a fan of that cheesy tron inspired stand though. I plan to use it if I can find some spent brass shells to cover it up. Anyone know where I can find some?

Last edited:

^Using 1/6 brass shells sounds like an incredible idea! Let me know if you find any. Personally, I decided not to use the stand, since the figure is able to stand quite nicely on its own.

Back