1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

that's a super video ))))))
perfect advertising for the figure.

Glad you enjoyed guys , for those who never seen it .

Those damn crafty little asians are crafty

Can anyone help me find a substitute for the pants for a police station assault bash? The official hot toys one are stupidly expensive. I'm also after the sunglasses.

Can anyone help me find a substitute for the pants for a police station assault bash? The official hot toys one are stupidly expensive. I'm also after the sunglasses.
:dunno may be you should ask in batman or transformers or terminator 1 thread?

Maybe you shouldn't be so facetious? Cheers to the people that actually offered some help.
so nobody helped you in terminator 1 thread about a terminator 1 question? wow people are rude nowadays )

Multiple posts on the past few pages have been in regards to a T1 Police Shootout bash, I'm not sure why you're still feeling the need to be childish and sarcastic? Grow up.

grown-ups are dull, i don't want to )
but seriously, multiple posts in T1 thread were about how to make a police shootout scene, including attempts to duplicate AR-18, you really could find a lot more information there.

so crafty we didn't even notice they stole all my money :slap

:lol

That was AWESOME! :lol

Thanks for that Ecko.

Makes me want to go buy a Jack Sparrow figure now. :lol They really had his run and mannerisms down.

:lol No problemo :hi5:

PM sent :wave

This made my night, thanks :lol

You're welcome

:dunno may be you should ask in batman or transformers or terminator 1 thread?

:lol

Thinking about grabbing this figure but not sure if I should wait for the DX-13. What are the major problems most people have with this figure that the DX-13 doesnt have?

Thinking about grabbing this figure but not sure if I should wait for the DX-13. What are the major problems most people have with this figure that the DX-13 doesnt have?

If you can swing it, get it:lecture Not many people have issues with it, some said it looks to young but that's a matter of opinion, overall the figure's solid and brings a lot to the party:wave

Is that generally the only problem people have with it? In my opinion I think the head sculpt looks pretty great with sunnies on. Also, based on the pictures alone, were there any problems with the DX-13 because that one seems pretty spot on to me too.

Back