1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Awesome.

I have way more pictures on the previous Page buddy. Check them out

][
TerminatorPhotoShoot042_zpsbda9965b.jpg

Thats what I mean, the way you can use the pers to recreate the scene, The way he looked at dyson while exposeing the endo arm was priceless "listen to me very carefully":lol

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Still trying to figure out the settings on the camera

I did not realize how the coomodel M134 was so much better until I finally opened and put it together today.

photodec22022944.jpg

might be hard to see in my crappy phone picture but you may get the idea

hi collectors, today i break the Dx10 pers eyes on purpose and re adjust the eyeballs , what do u guys think?
8c1d90433741.jpg

Last edited:

I did not realize how the coomodel M134 was so much better until I finally opened and put it together today.

photodec22022944.jpg

The MOO Models version has moving parts, sharper detail, small labels, moving rings, actual hoses that plug into different areas of the gun. The Hot Toys version (what little I've looked at it) is basically one glued together chunk of plastic, not very detailed, no tiny labels, no small rings (that extra torch), no hoses, and especially no moving parts.

It's one of the reasons I've left my MMS T2 T-800 set up with all the MOO Model parts and will be using my DX10 T2 T-800 for another scene.

@ kenny,Did you break it on accendent or on purpose? I don't think that was a good idea if on purpose cause there right its no longer alined and now has fish eye.

@ geil, Yeah the coo model minigun is way better than hot toys, I also display mine that way and also I noticed that enterbays mingun also has the info tag on it like the coo models to.

photodec22022944.jpg

- don't you want to give him a movie pose?
- you have to take off that half-round thing on the bottom.

Thanks for pointing that out. When I reopen my case I may do that. Also the COO model m134 came with two labels I might as well apply the second one onto the HT version ;)
It was actually quite fun to put it together late last night while I was again half asleep ;). Just glad the EB one will be of similar if not better quality as you just can't unsee these differences

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Ok so I just set up my dx10 again, I went full cyberdine look. I will try to set up the endo arm reveil to stand next to it with my mms117 later.

dx10set-up001.jpg

dx10set-up004.jpg

dx10set-up006.jpg

dx10set-up007.jpg

dx10set-up008.jpg

dx10set-up009.jpg

dx10set-up011.jpg

dx10set-up012.jpg

dx10set-up015.jpg

dx10set-up016.jpg

Nice pics The Skull.
I like the way you got Arnie from T1 in the backround of some of the pics.

Ahh I see you got yourself the coo model as well. Nice. Oh the ammunition is also painted better on it. The HT ones seem to be totally the wrong color painted in reverse???!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Hey Skull, do you still love the T1 over DX10, or have you changed your stand? I personally can't pick a favorite, but just curious if you have. :)

Badass man :clap

:lolWhy is 80's Ahhhhnuld in his own secluded acrylic box?:lol

Like Bubbleboy :rotfl

Love the red lighting brother :hi5:

Back