1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

NewCamera-12-20-2012070_zps602ad627.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012073_zpsf08182b1.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012087_zps13c5918c.jpg

no matter what camera you gotto stop relying on those RGB LEDs for lighting :p
they are creating a poor source of white light making it impossible for any gear to get proper white balancing throwing off all your colours and creating weird artifacting

How do I fix it? What settings should I use!?

I'd appreciate the help

Mine finally arrived today and have to say, I'm surprised by how much more subtle the PERS is in-hand as opposed to pictures. The figure itself and all the accessories are fantastic. Really glad I picked this up along w/pre-ordering the BD version. Thanks everyone for all the great pics and video reviews (enjoyed yours a lot, Mr. EcKo).

How do I fix it? What settings should I use!?

I'd appreciate the help

your settings are a separate challenge but your lights are going to make it impossible for you to take good pictures no matter what camera you have. The RGB lights have the individual R, G & B LEDs spaced too far apart creating off colour shadows. Also these type of lights tend to have trouble creating any number of whites that cameras can adjust to.
I say find or buy some desk of floor CCFL lights just for pictures. A lot of members take their figures outside or well lit room to take advantage of daylight.

BTW congrats to the new gear.. what is it that you got?

Last edited:

My girlfriend bought me a new camera. Early Christmas present.

No more 8.2mp crappy pics.

I have joined the big leagues 16.1mp.

Stay tuned
I'll see if my pictures look better now

:yess: congrats ecko..finally..:lol

your settings are a separate challenge but your lights are going to make it impossible for you to take good pictures no matter what camera you have. The RGB lights have the individual R, G & B LEDs spaced too far apart creating off colour shadows. Also these type of lights tend to have trouble creating any number of whites that cameras can adjust to.
I say find or buy some desk of floor CCFL lights just for pictures. A lot of members take their figures outside or well lit room to take advantage of daylight.

BTW congrats to the new gear.. what is it that you got?

Thanks for the tips man , i appreciate it . I do see what you mean . The pics you will see below , have no LED lights , the camera just takes them this clear.

It's a 16.1MP Sony Cybershot

This picture never fails to make me laugh so hard, Mr Ecko :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:yess: congrats ecko..finally..:lol

Loved how he sneaked that one in there. :rotfl

:lol Thanks guys

Awesome pics Ecko, is that the Barney Ross shirt?

I've planned before I ever got my DX10 to get another one to have the black shirt and glasses look and I found a few black shirts on eBay which some are Barney Ross's that are cheap. BigBadToyStore still has 150 left.

just ordered the fourth figure. to pose it either with several ammo&weapons bags (preparations for cyberdyne assault) or with the grenade launcher.
love it more and more every day, can't wait for the BD sellings.

just ordered the fourth figure. to pose it either with several ammo&weapons bags (preparations for cyberdyne assault) or with the grenade launcher.
love it more and more every day, can't wait for the BD sellings.

A fourth? I didn't know you had a third. Damn you, you're ahead of me by 2 figures!

Got mine and LOVE IT!

FOTY easily.

'89 Bat cape is something I will hate 4ever :lol
And didn't got IMonger bcoz of the price and 4th Q releases.

Back