1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

looking at photos with the minigun i guess i will be the first one to put the new elbows correctly when my figure arrives :)

looking at photos with the minigun i guess i will be the first one to put the new elbows correctly when my figure arrives :)

terminator2_blurayalta10.jpg

Yep, I noticed the angle was off by 2 degrees too. Got my protractor out to confirm aswell.

Despite peoples lack of ability to pose him with the mini gun accurately i think im going to get this now. I think im bad when i try to egg my mate on to get stuff. I was telling my mother this morning i was thinking about buying it. 20 Minutes later she called me to come and see something and she put the T2 music video on _-_

Now i want it with the black shirt. And ive been in my loft ratching for stuff i can sell to give myself an extra funds buffer.

:lol

What a prick.

And I was complaining about having to wait until Tuesday to recieve it, you have my sympathy :monkey2:1-1:

It's not that bad dude. :lol

Wow.

It's not that bad dude. :lol

Your right, but I was bellyaching over the fact I have to wait until Tuesday. There are others worse off so I shouldn't complain :monkey1

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :lecture

Those are great ****ing shots watermelon. I cannot wait to get this thing on my shelf!

termi.jpg

Inspired by the movie poster

After starting a new day, I'm happy my Terminator is back to normal, but I am a tiny bit irritated at the fact that I scratched the port cover. I haven't bothered to look at it today, but it wasn't bad, just the metallic finish got scratched. However, I'll see if I can score a deal on an extra piece because I am going a bit OCD over it.

Got mine today, it is amazing in hand the neck doesn't bother me as much as i thought it would. The leather really moves well and doesn't hinder any movement.

I really like the stand, it would have been nice to have a nameplate which you could see when looking straight on instead of having to look from above. Some pics (not nearly as good as others). i also had to use clippers idea of holding the bandolier pose.

[EDIT] The hair piece which covers the chip area is really loose i thought it would push in with a little peg but it just sits there and moves when touched, is everyones like that?

IMG-20121121-00696.jpg

IMG-20121121-00694.jpg

IMG-20121121-00693.jpg

Last edited:
Back