1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

OK, I looked mine over, and as for the weapons, they aren't as detailed as the MOO Models pieces (Gatling gun, Grenade launcher) so I'm disappointed in that. The re-issued weapons are the same as the first T2 T800 except maybe the handgun; I think it has a different paint job.

As for the base, not impressed, I would rather have had a diorama base then what we got. I hope this isn't going to be the standard now for Hot Toys DX figures.

The clothes are great, but I can't see much of a difference though in the original T2 T800 jacket and this Jacket even if it is real leather.

The little Endo head pieces look great and the ability to put them in to get the look of the missing scene from the movie is a plus, but not being able to put all the pieces in his head and go through the motions of taking the chip out a piece at a time is a minus. Plus if you drop one on the floor they’re a b***H to find again.

The box looks great, but personally I only see boxes as an ends to a means and I think Hot Toys could shave some of the price off the figures if they weren’t wasting money on fancy boxes.

Now the head, it is Arnold and it's no denying it, but it's a young Arnold, too young to be the T800 in T2. I think it would have been better for the T1 T800.

Over all it’s a good figure and a great Terminator figure to anyone that doesn’t have the old T2, but if I wasn’t such a T2 Fan I could have easily passed on this figure, especially if I’d seen previews of it from China before it hit the US.

Got my 2 today. Looks awesome. Clothes scale a lot better and the sculpt is very good. Got no problem with PERS on this head.

I wonder, is there a type of paint that one could buy to weather the leather material a bit?

...if I wasn’t such a T2 Fan I could have easily passed on this figure.

Right, that's a good note to end my visits to this thread on. Another few pics of this thing and I might've caved :lol

Right, that's a good note to end my visits to this thread on. Another few pics of this thing and I might've caved :lol

done :lol: here a couple pics :wink1:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OK, I looked mine over, and as for the weapons, they aren't as detailed as the MOO Models pieces (Gatling gun, Grenade launcher) so I'm disappointed in that. The re-issued weapons are the same as the first T2 T800 except maybe the handgun; I think it has a different paint job.

well thats kinda good, don't feel too bad about tracking down and spending the money on the COO models now :)

def don't need this, what good is PERS on a char who will wear sunnies 99% of the time ( 1% being the time he in the box being shipped to you ) and would never use those chip bits, i'd never take them out of the box i have a general rule on things that small

The most bizarre headsculpt. It's weird, sometimes it looks accurate, and sometimes it doesn't. I really think the PERS has a lot to do with it, and how it is positioned.

I find in some pics taken so far, the likeness looks closer to that of the animatronic bust or whatever they used during the Cyberdyne escape scene.

bust.jpg

Has anyone posted (or seen) a pic of looking down into the empty chip chamber - without the metal plug or anything inserted?

It really does look like an excellent set - the bits that go into the head are sensational, in fact everything about the set is nice actually. :lol

:hi5: Too easy! :rotfl

Dsc02499.jpg

Damn, I love that T1 figure. This DX blows him out of the water in Arnie likeness though.

Heres a few more shots of mine

arniedx008.jpg

This pic is fantastic. Can't wait to get mine.

Thanks you will love it i'm sure:hi5:

Dsc02499.jpg

Damn, I love that T1 figure. This DX blows him out of the water in Arnie likeness though.

Thats where my opinion differs, I love the new dx and it is way better than mms117 but the t1 figure imo is the best arnie figure ever made in terms of likeness and compete and total acturate protraital of the man from body to head. But again thats my opinion, everyone is intitled to there own:)

Has anyone tried on the black t-shirt from the mms version yet?
If it fits, i might get 2 and pose the second with the black t-shirt and sunglesses on.

I think the T1 Arnie is the best too, wonderful figure, and to my eyes perfect.
Then its the mms T2, a close second for me.
Just my opinion though and I'm happy for you guys liking the DX.

Heres another review

[ame]https://youtu.be/-bCHuBWzVVg[/ame]

Dsc02499.jpg

I'll have to wait till I have the DX in hand to make that kind of judgement, but I like how the DX doesn't have the squished face that the T1 seems to suffer from a bit.

Has anyone tried on the black t-shirt from the mms version yet?
If it fits, i might get 2 and pose the second with the black t-shirt and sunglesses on.

Some of OMG's pics have the black shirt on. He said it's easy to switch out the shirts.

Back