1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Or in this case, dolls.

:lecture
4601745479_b5e4c2d245_z.jpg

anyway post corrected back..

I don't agree! It has to be perfect if it will be 300 dollars bro:)

absolutelty :exactly::goodpost: I agree in all the way...
I want to add: It has to be be perfect for the most... after we have a t2 t800 already..:lecture no excuse.. they have passed years from the first release..

Man - this sculpt is nuts... Half of the shots, well, a third of the shots look great and the rest like another sculpt all together - a bad one at that.

Just strange how different it looks shot to shot.

It did look very cartoony in some shots with the PERS and I guess this softness people are talking about. However I'm tentatively thinking that they've greatly improved on MMS117. It is better certainly.

Are you going to upgrade your nude T-800 with this new body? I l think the improved elbows and shoulders are one of the best features on this figure.

Actually I have no naked Terminators now. I started to think whats the point when the legs and diaper area still look like articulated, undetailed doll bodies.

I'm loving the new dx10 but I think I'm gunna pick up the dx12 batman first before getting a second arnie, but a second is now a must for me after getting him inhand today. I'm soooo happy with how this all turned out, never loved the prototype and was always kinda jealous of the 1:4 enterbay version having a better likeness then the mms117. I did'nt want to make the jump into 1:4 scale now I don't have to:lol

Good to hear :)

Why should we wait for OMG's pictures when yours are way better?

Nice work. Sculpt looks good there.

Thanks. I'm a huge fan of OMG's work, but for some reason his DX10 shots just looked "off" to me from the go. Lighting too flat? Too much post processing? Both? Not sure, but I almost cancelled this one due to those shots. Soooo glad I waited to have him in hand,

the fault is only the light..light can ruin every shot

Absolutely true. This sculpt in particular looks great in hand, looks great in photos if you light it well, but goes straight to hell in photographs if the lighting is too dead or if the exposure is even a little blown out.

Guys, if OMG can't realize how this figure is changed due to the lightning then he is not a good photographer! Or this DX is a very problematic figure!

The COO model has some extra stuff hanging below the center piece, also an unnecessary bow-rib. But the barrel separation is nice, and the paintwork is exceptional. This gun just looks more real.
those parts are optional, as well as the tripod and many others . just the guys who put it together didn't check the movie.

X80012-11.jpg

they could go for this (below) and it would be their fault, not the model's engineer.

COOLMODEL-M134-Minigun9.jpg

the part that the coomodel is missing is the shell deflector. i took it from HT T600 gun (i guess), all HT guns (including the strange futuristic variant thing from the old endoskeleton) include it.

dbfbd4997b4d.jpg

but it has another shape in the movie anyway. it is more than just a deflector there, it's upgraded with a shell guider, i don't know the name for it.

(screenshot will be here in 3...2..1..)

here:

5311bef33999.jpg

Last edited:

Guys, if OMG can't realize how this figure is changed due to the lightning then he is not a good photographer! Or this DX is a very problematic figure!

He's a great photographer but, yeah for some reason his photos of this didn't show it at its best. His black backgrounds didn't do the hair any favours, I don't think he was totally clued up on the film and didn't dress it, futz it or pose it accurately and as realistically as he perhaps could have. But then again, I'm sure he's under pressure to get these pics out, not least from us chaps on here. We were hounding the guy.

He's obviously a more than merely "good" photographer, but he also has a distinct and very strong personal sense of style in his images (blue/white flat lighting, stark black backgrounds, etc). My feeling is just this particular figure just didn't respond as well to his style as most others generally do.

He's obviously a more than merely "good" photographer, but he also has a distinct and very strong personal sense of style in his images (blue/white flat lighting, stark black backgrounds, etc). My feeling is just this particular figure just didn't respond as well to his style as most others generally do.

I guess flexibity and diversity in styles would make a good HT photographer

So he can't realize that his sense of style don't respond to DX!!! In my opinion OMG did everything to make this figure look good but this figure couldn't:)

I dunno guys. Dying for a good Terminator to own, but no matter how much I look at it, something is off.
I mean, I look at the two pics below, compare mouth, hairline, jaw, har - Separately all match, but when I look at the whole face, real first, then the DX, he looks off. Like if that's how he would look if he was not Austrian, but say Cuban, or Puerto Rican...
Here, you try, first the real, than the DX:

T2_1_lg.jpg

AhnuldDX10%20038-L.jpg

I dunno, I've been looking at all these pics and thinking they look off, but I got this guy today and he looks great in hand. Looks more like Arnold and less like a caricature of Arnold like the previous MMS does.

Probably looks alittle off cause its a ****ing 1/6 scale collectible figure, and not actually Arnold himself.

I don't think it can get much better at this point...

I think that's pretty darn close to looking like Arnold. Much better then the previous version and from what I seen from the unboxing video, it's the best representation of the character. :)

Probably looks alittle off cause its a ****ing 1/6 scale collectible figure, and not actually Arnold himself.

I don't think it can get much better at this point...

or maybe is the paintjob
why ht don't use the multi layer techinique used from EB? is time to change/improve:monkey1

A few pics I took with my phone...I guess I'm in the minority of those who thinks this guy looks awesome in hand...I think the sculpt is great :dunno

IMAG1519.jpg

IMAG1518.jpg

IMAG1516.jpg

IMAG1515.jpg

Back