1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

550191_385000724907800_1910963175_n.jpg

The Coomodel looks quite superior

Looking at the pic, then looking at the movie still, I have to say the newer release looks more accurate. The spacing of the barrels, the absence of the arc-thing under the barrel base and the ammo belt is all much more accurate to the film than the COO model one. Only thing the COO model one has against the DX is the paintjob, but even then it looks too weathered.

The arc thing you're referring to doesn't have to be included in the construction of the COO model one.

The arc thing you're referring to doesn't have to be included in the construction of the COO model one.

Really? Well that's actually pretty cool.

Really? Well that's actually pretty cool.
no, he lied to you. as well as several photos i posted just a couple of hours ago. don't read the thread you're posting it, it's stupid.

no, he lied to you. as well as several photos i posted just a couple of hours ago. don't read the thread you're posting it, it's stupid.

I'm sorry what?

I really am coming around more to the new figure after seeing more pics and side-by-sides. I do think the new sculpt looks a bit too young and the leathers could use a bit of weathering, but the rest seems great.

So I guess Sideshow is already mailing these out? I'm pretty sure I'll order direct through them, but I'd need to wait a bit as I've already gone over budget for November on collectibles and had a few unexpected expenses.

post # 3721: "rib"
post # 3858: "it's a complex model, you put whatever you want"
post # 3891: "arc"
post # 3892: "it's a complex model, you put whatever you want"
let it cycle.

Yeah well I'm sorry for not noticing your previous post, but you don't have to get all pissy about it.:dunno

Only thing the COO model one has against the DX is the paintjob, but even then it looks too weathered.
...and material (metal vs plastic) and complexity (all parts are divided) and overall view (it's not a plastic toy with thick barrels) and proper weathering (but it can see on a screenshot).
get all pissy
you're welcome.

I really am coming around more to the new figure after seeing more pics and side-by-sides. I do think the new sculpt looks a bit too young and the leathers could use a bit of weathering, but the rest seems great.

So I guess Sideshow is already mailing these out? I'm pretty sure I'll order direct through them, but I'd need to wait a bit as I've already gone over budget for November on collectibles and had a few unexpected expenses.

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Best Arnie likeness HT have done to date. On camera he looks all wide eyed - but, he's got an intense squint when viewed from a low angle. Well worth the coin.

Anyone who says this is crap is crap. :lecture

I'm still on the "no" side fo the fence, but I am looking forward to more in hand pics... I normally pick up something for myself with my birthday money and this is a strong canidate. Might go Jack Joker. :dunno

I'm still on the "no" side fo the fence, but I am looking forward to more in hand pics... I normally pick up something for myself with my birthday money and this is a strong canidate. Might go Jack Joker. :dunno

Yep, Jack Joker for sure... unless of course you have no Terminator stuff then I'd maybe go for this one, or the T1 which I think is a cooler figure from a better film :lecture

You should choose jack Joker bro:)

Yep, Jack Joker for sure... unless of course you have no Terminator stuff then I'd maybe go for this one, or the T1 which I think is a cooler figure from a better film :lecture

I already have the T1 and T2 MMS releases, and I'm fine with those... Joker will probably be the call. I should get Batman sometime this week, so I'm sure I'll want the complimentary piece.

And yes, T1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T2

I already have the T1 and T2 MMS releases, and I'm fine with those... Joker will probably be the call. I should get Batman sometime this week, so I'm sure I'll want the complimentary piece.

And yes, T1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T2

You'd be mental to pass on the Joker if you already have the MMS plus the T1.

This isn't that much of an improvement over the original or the T1. Not worth spending $200+ anyway with so much good stuff coming out unless you like fancy DX boxes.

Worst case scenario you can buy the HS down the track if you like it that much.

Mine has finally arrived and I am very happy. Very good job HT ;-)

pizzat8003.jpg

pizzat8004.jpg

pizzat8006.jpg

pizzat8007.jpg

pizzat8005.jpg

pizzat8008.jpg

pizzat8009.jpg

Good shots there^

For once I actually agree. Those are probably the best shots in this entire thread.

No joke. It looks a lot firmer and realistic there like the original MMS paint.

Back