1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Some pics, straight out of the box

img3440cu.jpg

Great shots Budo17. This pic did it for me, It looks perfect here. $200 later..........:gah::lol

That's the best so far. I can't wait to upgrade!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Wow. I was just going to get this because I thought it would be a nice upgrade over the MMS which I sold. Seeing all these photos really has me excited for it. My DX10s are now on Australian shores. Hopefully I'll get them tomorrow.

This figure looks to be getting better and better. Beyond my initial purchase I think I may be buying more of this guy further down the road to replace some of my current MMS117s.

This figure looks to be getting better and better. Beyond my initial purchase I think I may be buying more of this guy further down the road to replace some of my current MMS117s.

or maybe keep both..;)

I admit I was skeptical at first, but if some of the recent photos reflect what we'll be getting, then id say this is a winner. From what ive seen, the likeness seems to be on par with Enterbays.

Love to see some pics of the dx10 in your amazing diorama, that will look epic:panic:

Congrats guys and great pics ! I really can't wait to have it in hands (have to wait 2 months :( ) but I am not as excited as the EB's BD. o/

I think A-dev asked if it was possible to put the new sunglasses on the old MMS' head, did anyone try? I couldn't find any pic. Thanks.

Since this one looks better with the sunglasses, I will use it for the classic look (Shotgun and rose box), and then use the MMS for the cyberdyne look.

Edit: Id also love to have an extra one of these for a Battle Across Time figure, But I can't afford two if I'm going to get Enterbays BD T-800.

Last edited:

I think this figure is looking better all the time. He's a bit 'young and tan' but at scale he must look great.

or maybe keep both..;)

I haven't yet let go of my completism for Terminator as I have for other lines so yes, unless it isn't possible for me to do so when the time comes, I will keep everything. But its been most unexpected that this figure would turn out to be superior for just about everything including the Galleria look with the sunglasses - which initially I thought was a waste to include. Now I'd love to have one of these set up permanently as Galleria, one for Cyberdyne with the M79 and one as a T2 Battle Across Time figure.

He's not looking too young in more and more of the in hand pics, so I'm feeling pretty confident about it. I'm still a little wary of the darker skin since I'll be displaying it with the other terminators.

He's not looking too young in more and more of the in hand pics, so I'm feeling pretty confident about it. I'm still a little wary of the darker skin since I'll be displaying it with the other terminators.

I guess its his desert tan. Uncle Bob.

That's my concern aswell, I dont want this to look out of place with the T-1000.

I admit I was skeptical at first, but if some of the recent photos reflect what we'll be getting, then id say this is a winner. From what ive seen, the likeness seems to be on par with Enterbays.

We've seen some dodgy shots but its true that when blown up in big photographs it gives you an exaggerated impression of flaws. The PERS eyes look terribly cartoony in some photos but far less so in others. In person I think we'll at the very least find them acceptable. We might even find an eye position that nails a signature Arnie look and be glad to have it.

Love to see some pics of the dx10 in your amazing diorama, that will look epic:panic:

Yeah, I can think of a few shots where the PERS would look better than the straight-ahead stare I had to make do with on MMS117 when I was doing my photo series. I'll probably do some new ones.

I guess its his desert tan. Uncle Bob.

In T1 Arnie was made to look really pale and clammy, especially after he started taking damage. So if this is darker skinned I won't be too fussed. Though it'll be a pity if indeed its not an option to put a DX10 head on the old body because of different skintones...

We've seen some dodgy shots but its true that when blown up in big photographs it gives you an exaggerated impression of flaws. The PERS eyes look terribly cartoony in some photos but far less so in others. In person I think we'll at the very least find them acceptable. We might even find an eye position that nails a signature Arnie look and be glad to have it.

Yeah, I can think of a few shots where the PERS would look better than the straight-ahead stare I had to make do with on MMS117 when I was doing my photo series. I'll probably do some new ones.

I like this one so far

dx10377.jpg

Just got a shipping notice from SS on this...:)...With the latest pics Ive seen, I think he's starting to look alot better with the glasses OFF than he did...The eyes don't look as weird as they did in some production shots some pages back...Im not sure what my opinion is of the real leather outfit...I like the worn leather look of the MMS version, but we'll see...Really, really, really can't wait to get this thing in-hand...

really....lol...

Just cancelled Hawkeye and got this guy instead. For some odd reason, he looks nearly perfect in some photos and videos.

i think the DX looks pretty good with the T-1000 - skin is a bit darker but I think Arnie had a bit of a tan in the movie as well, just look at the scenes in the desert, or when he's driving and learning the hasta la vista line-

quick shot with T-1000 in cyberdyne gear as well

img3384f.jpg

Back