1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

^Their too boring for my liking. Sure the end product is nice (most of the time) But their are other companies who pick more exciting licenses and don't milk them till their dry.

Who?

Enterbay, Sideshow........

You are intitled to your opinion but, enterbay does not even come close to having more exciting licenses than hot toys. As for sideshow they do have great licenses but when it comes to one sixth yet don't measure up to hot toys ether and there 1:4 statues are really nice but now that hot toys is making 1:4 scale awell we will see.

^I respect your taste in licenses and will refer you to my previous post which expresses my feelings.

^I respect your taste in licenses and will refer you to my previous post which expresses my feelings.

Its all cool:1-1: I'm not trying to be a d__ or anything and you are more than welcome to express what ever opinion you like. I was just wondering why so many people hate on one of the best companys to ever make 1:6 stuff. I would hate to see what things would look like on this forum without hot toys in the game.

What the ____ kind of poor excuse of a release is this? :lol

No BD? Is this a joke? No thanks, Hot Toys. Stick to your $$$ tickets with movies no one will remember in five years. If you're going to touch the classics, bring the passion, or ____ off.

Its all cool:1-1: I'm not trying to be a d__ or anything and you are more than welcome to express what ever opinion you like. I was just wondering why so many people hate on one of the best companys to ever make 1:6 stuff. I would hate to see what things would look like on this forum without hot toys in the game.

:exactly:Hot Toys have revolutionised the hobby for sure. I know my collection would be very pitiful without HT

With great power to produce endless re-releases comes the responsibility to know when to ease up a bit :)

Who?

You are intitled to your opinion but, enterbay does not even come close to having more exciting licenses than hot toys. As for sideshow they do have great licenses but when it comes to one sixth yet don't measure up to hot toys ether and there 1:4 statues are really nice but now that hot toys is making 1:4 scale awell we will see.

and this a bad thing?? I believe the days of seeing figures like Don Corleone, Inglourious Basterds, Platoon are slim to none with HT. At least EB is doing something different. Also after reading the specs you have EB to thank for real leather being used since they used it in their 1/4 T2.

This head sculp sucks glad I still have my other T-2 figure I'm not happy with this figure what's up hottoys??????

Asking why people hate on Hot Toys is like asking why people hate on Microsoft

Yea, EB only did a couple Bruce Lee offerings, no milking there.

GoD had three releases, but no other Bruce Lee characters have been done more than once :wink1:

^Because GoD was an epic fail on their part. At least they've made up for it

this will sell well being parted out

buy the weapon and surely grab some shades for wesker,and my other kitbash

The only real reason to have a issue with this release is if you are trying to sell the first version, than yes this would suck right now, but other than that if you missed out on the first this is great, I have the first and will still buy this one to. This looks to be the spark to finish the line, and they teased the new 1:6 endo next to the 1:4 one today too:yess: more to come, looks like we will finally get a chance to complete this awesome line:)

A lot of folks are upset by the choice because we know it's fueled by a childish hate for Enterbay and HT basically advertises that in the specs and pics and people are tired of seeing HT releases feel dictated by that and it's annoying at this point. It was one thing with Godfather, a bit old with Prison Break, ridiculous with Jack Sparrow and now it's just getting disgusting, HT will even rush PSed ads jus to try and outdo Enterbay, just sad.

A lot of folks are upset by the choice because we know it's fueled by a childish hate for Enterbay and HT basically advertises that in the specs and pics and people are tired of seeing HT releases feel dictated by that and it's annoying at this point. It was one thing with Godfather, a bit old with Prison Break, ridiculous with Jack Sparrow and now it's just getting disgusting, HT will even rush PSed ads jus to try and outdo Enterbay, just sad.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

If it forces either company to up their quality, who cares?

Like always, in the end, you either buy it or you don't. :dunno

Just sold my original T-800, and preordered. Gonna' be a helluva figure. Still would probably pick up the original's black Tee after the DX's release if it doesn't get included, and maybe get another figure for another look as well after that.

If it forces either company to up their quality, who cares?

Quality is always nice. But its not the battle to provided the best quality representation of a certain character that's perplexing it's the fact they are neglecting figures they would, could and should of been releasing first in order to have a dog fight with another company.

I'm sure figures they have planned will still come out, even with the competition.

Back