1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

She didn't wear a hospital gown.
It was a tank top and sweat pants.

I know, but didn't she ever wear one during the interrogation recordings? My mind's a blank.
Either way, it shouldn't be too hard to customize.

I dont get it at all! i like figure and am buying but hear nothing but should have had this or this but if say i want more included and still happy to buy why do i get made fun off acting on something tons of people want to have included or changed???

The base is kinda cool with the endo chest diogram, would have been cool to have the broken glass window base but then this would have been like 260ish.

I dont get it at all! i like figure and am buying but hear nothing but should have had this or this but if say i want more included and still happy to buy why do i get made fun off acting on something tons of people want to have included or changed???

Who was making fun of you?

People are mostly upset because it's just too similar to the last one and there is so much room for it to be more unique and different, so much left unexplored.

I was pretty content with my own "Cyberdyne" version that I've had for a while. But after learning that the new one will be a DX version, arghhh, I'm wondering if I should commit.

T800_T2a.jpg

Forehead, eyes, nose and mouth are all wrong. Other than that, its needs work.

Guess I'll have more money for the Enterbay 1/4th BD Terminator now.
Very very disappointed Hot Toys. Feels like you just took a big steaming dump on all of us who have supported you for all these years.

Guess I'll have more money for the Enterbay 1/4th BD Terminator now.
Very very disappointed Hot Toys. Feels like you just took a big steaming dump on all of us who have supported you for all these years.

Tell them that. Write them an email or post this on their facebook page. Sometimes I wonder how many people actually informed Hot Toys that they wanted a battle-damaged version compared to how many people just said so here, which is a site that I am convinced they don't monitor very closely, if at all.

Forehead, eyes, nose and mouth are all wrong. Other than that, its needs work.

Im with you man. This is just another marketing strategy for hot toys but i think the overall likeness to arnie is way way off. Seriously i dont know what hot toys was trying to pull off here. :cuckoo:

The glasses and the shot gun were included to replicate the look from T2:3D Battle Across Time. They didnt have to include the endoskull bit in his head from the deleted scene, but to me, it makes perfect sense as to why Hot Toys included these items with this figure.

ARNOLD%2B3.jpg

I was being silly, but the sculpt is not there, that's for sure.

But I didn't want this damn 'clean' sculpt anyway -- I want my damn BD sculpt.

So here's an easy fix, HT: beat the hell out of this sculpt and make it a BD version.

They gave you the 'chip' in this one like they gave you the 'endo arm' in the other, so if you have both you can be like Miles Dyson.

I don't want to be like Miles Dyson. He was shot and then blew up.

Back