1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

The sculpt looks great but I agree with alot of you guys, a BD T2 would have been much better!

Was exited untill I looked at the photo's and spec.

If it came with a second set of shot up clothing and stage one damage, I'd buy it. But as it is I won't even consider it.

oh well.........:dunno

Just seen this and I'm surprised to actually say....................PASS !
Pers and some more equipment meh....
And dare I say it but IMO the eyes don't look right, I've not normally had a big problem with pers but hey,there's a first time for everything,
Honestly thought that the DX T2 T800 would be battle damaged to hell :( :( :(

message deleted

There is no reason for this release. That head sculpt is three steps backwards from the reg MMS. You can really see the quantity over quality mentality really coming out in these latest releases head sculpts and overall figure quality HTs new business model is slam this ____ out as quick as you can and attack EB's releases with bull____. Angelica's chalices is still bothersome to me as poor business tactics from HTs.

I sold the first one, been beating myself up over it ever since.
Not passing up this chance to get a complete version. I do agree that the BD head and clothes should have been included. :lecture

There is no reason for this release. That head sculpt is three steps backwards from the reg MMS. You can really see the quantity over quality mentality really coming out in these latest releases head sculpts and overall figure quality HTs new business model is slam this ____ out as quick as you can and attack EB's releases with bull____. Angelica's chalices is still bothersome to me as poor business tactics from HTs.

My Mom always said "Never Forget Your Roots"

NECA..I'm home!!!

Cool looking figure I'll admit, but no chance in Hell I'm buying it. I'll likely pick up some pieces from it.

HT loves killing off the aftermarket value on their products. Way to go HT!! Piss on the fans who support you and bite the hand that feeds you!!! Sound business strategy.

Personally, I think the sculpt is WAY better than the first MMS. PERS still throws it off, but still, not bad. If they had included the first-stage BD head with the Smoke Grenade launcher, I'd be all over this. Or if the base was a dio, a la Indy or Cap'n Jack.

Still, I'll be wavering on this one for a while. I've always wanted what, IMO, are the 3 iconic looks from the film, Galleria, Gatling gun, and 'hasta la vista.' So with this I'd be 2/3.

Even if they did include a full on BD setup, I'd still buy 2 to get both looks. If they did a DX Luke and included 2 full figures though, that would've been the best option.

OMG11 This is so awesome!!!
Getting 2! No, 3!!!!!!

Just kidding. Don't need it.
But love the fact that they re-releasing figures. I started collecting a few years ago, missed out on many early figures, and this is a chance to get some. Why should we pay $600 vir IM Mark I, or $350 for T2? Now, if I want them, I can get them for a reasonable price and not feed the scalpers.
And to those who say that HT is killing the market value on figures - SCREW YOU!

This is hot toys anwser back to enterbay, while not what I expected I will buy without question. I really want a new t-800 endo but I cannot resist an awesome arnold figure as this even thought I have the first t-2 arnie from hot toys. I am soo amped for this even if others are not happy with the choice. The real leather is welcome as is the pers that looks not to hurt the sculpt in my opinion. bring on more terminators:rock

Forget about all the talk about a BD HS being added.

I want this to be the extra HS...

250px-Smile!.jpg

:lol

"Costume:
- Black authentic leather jacket and pants with belt"

No thanks. An easy pass for me.

DAMN, another repeat character and basically the same version, why?

This is hot toys anwser back to enterbay, while not what I expected I will buy without question. I really want a new t-800 endo but I cannot resist an awesome arnold figure as this even thought I have the first t-2 arnie from hot toys. I am soo amped for this even if others are not happy with the choice. The real leather is welcome as is the pers that looks not to hurt the sculpt in my opinion. bring on more terminators:rock

I'm with you Skull. I can understand the frustrations of some people who bought the original figure or are waiting for a true battle damage version, but I just can't help but get excited about new terminator products being announced.

Hopefully HT will listen to the overwhelming frustrations of it's Terminator fanbase and will tweak this figure to include some/all of the various things fans really want to see. Only time will tell...

I am rushing right now on lunch and have not had time to read though this tread so excuse if i'm repeating any thing:panic:. I just read that he is getting a new body and more flexable joints:yess: this is soooo awesome. I really excited for this if you can't tell:yess::yess::yess:

url

Back