1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I wonder why Hot Toys is unable to do something, like what Enterbay did for their Jack Bauer figure. Enterbay Jack Bauer has a separate eye system installed (with individual eye balls), but it's fully enclosed inside of the sculpt without the weird-looking PERS access panel. Needless to say, the eyes on the Bauer figure look insanely realistic.

Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - Fat Boy

:duff

551909_10150665842790906_582565905_9684142_1536645677_n.jpg

579280_10150665863725906_582565905_9684173_1939543672_n.jpg

Guys, please lemme know where may I find this 1:6 Harley Davidson Fat Boy? :gah: On eBay and Amazon there is only a Barbie byke!

Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - Fat Boy

:duff

579280_10150665863725906_582565905_9684173_1939543672_n.jpg

Guys, please lemme know where may I find this 1:6 Harley Davidson Fat Boy? :gah: On eBay and Amazon there is only a Barbie byke!

:lectureNot sure that endo arm will work with the dx10 as he has a new body. As for the fatboy I'm looking too:panic:

Yes but having both means both displays at the same time. :)

Yes but having both means both displays at the same time. :)

Haha! See? So, nobody should be angry at this figure. Not the ones who missed the MMS117 or the ones who already have it!
Hot Toys is giving us the options. :wink1:

For me, it's fine to have the DX10 (Cyberdyne/Pescadero), displayed next to MMS129, :pray: waiting for a BD version and perhaps a T2 endoskeleton!

I expect the BD version will have a totally different figure! I mean, I don't think of an alt. undamaged head, but a torn jacket with gunshot holes and for the body it should have the BD metal chest, as well as a mechanical left arm too (w/ alt. one ripped off). Yeah?

Haha! See? So, nobody should be angry at this figure. Not the ones who missed the MMS117 or the ones who already have it!
Hot Toys is giving us the options. :wink1:

For me, it's fine to have the DX10 (Cyberdyne/Pescadero), displayed next to MMS129, :pray: waiting for a BD version and perhaps a T2 endoskeleton!

I expect the BD version will have a totally different figure! I mean, I don't think of an alt. undamaged head, but a torn jacket with gunshot holes and for the body it should have the BD metal chest, as well as a mechanical left arm too (w/ alt. one ripped off). Yeah?

Oh I agree. I have this figure ordered and I also own the first one. I said from the start that I was happy with this figure either way. I also hope the same as you for a BD version. We can only hope.

I bet if you took away the useless f'ing PERS and gave this guy static, painted eyes, the likeness would improve significantly.

I bet if you took away the useless f'ing PERS and gave this guy static, painted eyes, the likeness would improve significantly.

Maybe it would better to switch the 2 and have the one with the pers wear the sunglasses and then use the first head sculpt without the glasses to represent this Cyberdyne version. :)

That would be an improvement, assuming you can get the glasses to fit well on that head. But the best case scenario would be no PERS, ever.

That would be an improvement, assuming you can get the glasses to fit well on that head. But the best case scenario would be no PERS, ever.

Actually all kidding aside, since I will have both, I might go with that plan if the first sculpt proves to be superior and the sunglasses do fit. However with a little mod I'm sure I could make it fit.

The dx comes with its own glasses, won't they fit.

I hope they just did'nt put them on right cause if thats how there gunna fit thats a joke. How can they f___ this up so bad, the sculpt is worse than the orginal and now they can't even get the glasses to fit. I don't know but at this point mms117 is taking a dump all over this.

I hope Hot Toys doesn't revert back to the old sculpt just because of complainers ____ing about this type of stuff. The headsculpt is far superior on this version, it's elongated, and the features aren't as hard and caricaturey. This looks much more like Arnie and I feel it's a step closer towards Enterbay's version. At least this one won't look like a complete frog next to the Enterbay version.

I do have complaints on this one for sure, yes, like the fitting of the glasses and the size of the grenades, but the sculpt and the pers are not one of them. Blame the bad proto pics on the bad photographers, said I as soon as I saw those new pics.

I hope Hot Toys doesn't revert back to the old sculpt just because of complainers ____ing about this type of stuff. The headsculpt is far superior on this version, it's elongated, and the features aren't as hard and caricaturey. This looks much more like Arnie and I feel it's a step closer towards Enterbay's version. At least this one won't look like a complete frog next to the Enterbay version.

I do have complaints on this one for sure, yes, like the fitting of the glasses and the size of the grenades, but the sculpt and the pers are not one of them. Blame the bad proto pics on the bad photographers, said I as soon as I saw those new pics.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I'm very interested to find out of thats the case, I'm not sure at present. This head would technically have to be vertically longer overall than the MMS117. I didn't think it was but now that you mention it the sunglasses look kinda smaller on this head. If the face is longer that could be why.

Back