1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome display there buddy.:clap

Thanks Sean :duff

Check out this one:

15510296628_9ca83eb198_h.jpg

myqFVNq.jpg

Those hands are a pain in the ass to swap, seriously. Why does he have ungloved hands though? I don't recall him going ungloved. I also agree about the likeness issues - I totally see Ahnold, but I do not think it is spot on. The guns are great though, and the stand is ok. I am a little torn on how I want to display him - his first appearance with the shades, the grenade launcher, or the mini gun on his escape?

He didn't wear gloves until after meeting Dyson and revealing his endo arm. My favorite look for this one is the classic look when he walks out of the elevator and Sarah first sees him. The DX10 is still a great figure. Great accessories and the likeness is great with the shades especially. I have this one and the DX13 and am happy with both from T2

myqFVNq.jpg

Those hands are a pain in the ass to swap, seriously. Why does he have ungloved hands though? I don't recall him going ungloved. I also agree about the likeness issues - I totally see Ahnold, but I do not think it is spot on. The guns are great though, and the stand is ok. I am a little torn on how I want to display him - his first appearance with the shades, the grenade launcher, or the mini gun on his escape?

Cool to see you finally got him. You should look into getting him a black shirt. I got the Barney Ross one on mine, with the none gloved hands.

He didn't wear gloves until after meeting Dyson and revealing his endo arm. My favorite look for this one is the classic look when he walks out of the elevator and Sarah first sees him. The DX10 is still a great figure. Great accessories and the likeness is great with the shades especially. I have this one and the DX13 and am happy with both from T2

That's my favorite look too :duff

It looks incredible with the shades on, hides his wonky PERS.

first post after years,

decided to do some minor modding to the sculpt, bring out the potentials , crank up the aggressiveness and age so to speak..

left is original, right modded.
View attachment 143031
View attachment 143032

also modded the pers.
View attachment 143033
View attachment 143034

all in all...a beautiful figure, sold all 5 of my mms 117 for this guy, no regrets.

Very nice repaint there :clap. Brings out the best parts of the sculpt and adds the right amount of age

question for freaks who has both mms117 Arnold and dx10, is the leather pants on DX10 better tailored to fit the muscle body than mms117? Does dx10 pants allow more articulation?

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Very true on the pers. Some angles it looks alright and others not quite there. Still think it holds up well and I display him with the DX13

I just bought one of these, not counting the MMS02 I now have at least one of each of the HT ("real" :)) Terminators. [highfives with self]:hi5:

Last edited:
Cool to see you finally got him. You should look into getting him a black shirt. I got the Barney Ross one on mine, with the none gloved hands.

That's my favorite look too :duff

It looks incredible with the shades on, hides his wonky PERS.
Thanks again main for the help, I might get him some extra stuff too. The PERS is nice...but wonky. His eyes seem squinty. I see better results with my DX12's PERS and I'm terrified of using it :lol My only other complaint is the scalp for the chip keeps falling out and the shades don't fit perfectly.

Thanks again main for the help, I might get him some extra stuff too. The PERS is nice...but wonky. His eyes seem squinty. I see better results with my DX12's PERS and I'm terrified of using it.

Wow, that is the exact opposite of how I see the PERS on these figures. Neither are anywhere as squinty as they should be.

I asked this in the MMS 238 thread too, but I want a Terminator to go with the Diecast Robocop to live out my 90's videogame fantasies and I can't decide between this and the T1 BD T-800. I can currently get both for exactly the same price.

DX10 back in the collection and loving it. My favourite T-800. Prefer the clean over BD. Just got to get him a black shirt.

The more I see of this figure the more I think I prefer it to MMS238.

Kicking myself I didn't pick one up in the shipper for £120 when I had the chance :monkey2

The more I see of this figure the more I think I prefer it to MMS238.

Kicking myself I didn't pick one up in the shipper for £120 when I had the chance :monkey2

Yeah I prefer this too. I really like the T1 BD but T2 was one of my most watched films growing up so this is the one I had to go for.

And £120!!! :thud:

Back