1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has his face, but something is still a little bit off. Maybe the PERS/eyes? The DX13 doesn't have that issue, whatever it may be, but with the glasses, the DX10 looks awesome. :yess:

The picture on the right sold me on this, but is this THE definitive T2 Arnie?

12110822060d9a40ff9f621aad.jpg

I find the MMS too ugly, and the hair is too short. Aside from accuracy problems with DX10, it's overall much better than the MMS IMO.

The DX10 is far closer to Arnold's likeness. It does unfortunately suffer from poor paint, pers, and hair shape. The paint doesn't look too bad in natural light though.

Overall it's a good figure but HT proved a year later that they can do Arnie even better when they released the DX13.

first post after years,

decided to do some minor modding to the sculpt, bring out the potentials , crank up the aggressiveness and age so to speak..

left is original, right modded.
IMG_5501.jpg
IMG_5500.jpg

also modded the pers.
1897746_10204191213157252_2998195097570863823_n.jpg
10520599_10204191208077125_9175295610974196548_n.jpg

all in all...a beautiful figure, sold all 5 of my mms 117 for this guy, no regrets.

Thanks fellas,

here's another variant modding:
giving that baby skin, some scraggly/leathery quality while still mantaining that reddish tone of human skin..:

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

Its weird that after 2 years (?) this figure still has such a powerful pull, while MMS 117 (previously my fave) became such a pebble inside the shoe (thanks to those who called him looking like a frog , it sticks into my head)

my set ups for DX10s /upgraded MMS 117s:

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg
Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

Thanks fellas,

here's another variant modding:
giving that baby skin, some scraggly/leathery quality while still mantaining that reddish tone of human skin..:

View attachment 143169

Its weird that after 2 years (?) this figure still has such a powerful pull, while MMS 117 (previously my fave) became such a pebble inside the shoe (thanks to those who called him looking like a frog , it sticks into my head)

:rotfl

Yes, old toadface. Sadly those people were right. Even I can't take credit for that name. DX10's sculpt has problems but none as singularly bad as the issue with toadface. Hence my personal preference for DX10.

When I first got into HT, it was a special time when they all practically looked perfect to me. I saw the mms117 proto pics and it looked good. Then I saw the in hand pics and finally, in person. Even as a HT virgin, I couldn't stomach the sculpt so I went with the Tech Noir version. Either something happened in the casting process or they inexplicably resculpted it to look less like Arnold. I wanted to like it but I couldn't.

Full_Size_Render_4.jpg

Fellas, I've been eye-balling the DX 10 and the DX 13 side by side, we all know HT has utter hate against continuity, but the more I look at it,
The more I feel the DX10 is the better sculpt in comparison with the semi-BD DX 13 head.
I think the sculpt (and the overly thick bushy brow) on the semi-BD head gives too much of a Sympathetic expression.

What do you guys think ?

Back