1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be mental to pass on the Joker if you already have the MMS plus the T1.

This isn't that much of an improvement over the original or the T1. Not worth spending $200+ anyway with so much good stuff coming out unless you like fancy DX boxes.

Worst case scenario you can buy the HS down the track if you like it that much.

I don't... I'm really just thinking out loud, to be honest.

Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Great pics Pizza!! :clap The best pics still don't do this figure justice

Mine has finally arrived and I am very happy. Very good job HT ;-)

pizzat8003.jpg

pizzat8004.jpg

pizzat8006.jpg

pizzat8007.jpg

pizzat8005.jpg

pizzat8008.jpg

pizzat8009.jpg

WOW! Great pics!

Can anyone with both figures (captainjamesbrooke?) try the MMS jacket and pants on the DX and put my mind at ease? :pray:

I have to say, it’s the wrinkles, he looks too young. That’s why I believe some photos look great and others don’t. When they’re giving the face some shadow and what little winkles that are there stand out more it’s great, when the face is lighted too much and hardly any winkles show at all he get that young boy look and the likeness diminishes.

I have to say, it’s the wrinkles, he looks too young. That’s why I believe some photos look great and others don’t. When they’re giving the face some shadow and what little winkles that are there stand out more it’s great, when the face is lighted too much and hardly any winkles show at all he get that young boy look and the likeness diminishes.

:dunnoThis photo was taken with flash, and its one of the best pics in this thread. It really shows how great the likeness is, even with flash.

Ahnuld%20002-L.jpg

:dunnoThis photo was taken with flash, and its one of the best pics in this thread. It really shows how great the likeness is, even with flash.

Ahnuld%20002-L.jpg

You photo is still causing deeper wrinkles because it’s putting shadow to the opposite side of the flash; you are taking a side view picture.

You photo is still causing deeper wrinkles because it’s putting shadow to the opposite side of the flash; you are taking a side view picture.

Not my picture. Not sure what you're trying to say though, the sculpt looks incredible imo.

He appears to have plenty of wrinkles and age lines in hand...they don't seem to show up as well in pics though

I didn't have any answer regarding this request. :(

A few pics I took with my phone...I guess I'm in the minority of those who thinks this guy looks awesome in hand...I think the sculpt is great :dunno

IMAG1519.jpg

IMAG1518.jpg

IMAG1516.jpg

IMAG1515.jpg

seriously brother... looks like u were siting and taking a picture right next to him:clap

Ahnuld%20002-L.jpg

I took that one, and the flash was above and not significantly off axis to the side. You'll note the nose is casting no shadow to the side. Side lighting to artificially over-emphasize wrinkles, would have caused side shadows on larger features as well.

And funny, the exact same wrinkles show here in Pizza's shots with overhead diffuse natural light...:cuckoo:

pizzat8006.jpg

It's a very good sculpt, that can just be a little tricky to photograph

Last edited:

I'm a little disappointed with HT's revisiting of the T2. I definitely think that the HS is lacking in likeness. At first, I thought it was just the PERS playing tricks again, but after messing around in Photoshop with this picture, I definitely think there's more to it than just that.
AhnuldDX10_Revised.jpg

DX 10 on the left, revised version on the right.

Overall, I think the HS is lacking age/wrinkles, the hairline is too low, the brows are super round and bushy, and the overall hair does not stick out far enough. Say what you want about my PS revision :p but it really shows how googly eyed the DX10 is, quite possibly even worse than the DX12.

Overall, it took me way too long to get to my revised Photoshop version (which admittedly looks more like Arnold in T3; and still the resemblance is off...), but that just goes to show that there's a lot of room for improvement.

You almost nailed it!

sick... just sick... mine is on the way... im so excited :D

Back