1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

What are the chances HT adds a BD head before release. Slim to none?

So take away the black tee, rose box and a few hands, and add PERS, new scalp with surgical tool and chips, gloved hands, grenade launcher and bandolier, mini-gun and bag and a light up base. Really nothing new.

Notice how every HT figure that goes for some nice cash on the secondary market is being redone? Yes, HT is throwing a kick to the nuts of some of their long time customers. It's all about bringing in new collectors and bleeding them dry. Kinda what like SSC is doing with starting to jack their prices up on stuff. The whole "more for less" thing.

Buuuttt, I'm probably going to get this one. I sold my other T-800 and think this is pretty decent with the new guns included.

I ordered dont care love terminator cancelled snake eyes may get snake later ..terminator wins over snake eyes in my world ..should include more stuff, but glad to get.....

HT is just messing with EB, haha.

I'm with you Skull. I can understand the frustrations of some people who bought the original figure or are waiting for a true battle damage version, but I just can't help but get excited about new terminator products being announced.

Hopefully HT will listen to the overwhelming frustrations of it's Terminator fanbase and will tweak this figure to include some/all of the various things fans really want to see. Only time will tell...

:exactly: :1-1:

What are the chances HT adds a BD head before release. Slim to none?

Try no ____ing chance :lol

Like Nova pointed out a BD version would basically be a whole new figure to do it correctly you cant just bolt on a BD head and say there you go he's BD :nono:

glad im done with ht

I'm pretty sure tonight I'll go netflix the terminator on repeat...seems to be what happens to me everytime a new terminator collectibles gets announced. :dunno

"Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

I already have this set up with the COO arsenal. I'll still be getting this though. Too good to pass up and I can customize now too.

HT is responding very aggressively to Enterbay's new licenses. Even if this figure isn't what we hoped a DX T-800 would be, it's a good thing that there is finally more than 1 company producing figures for the franchises we love.

J.C Hong is directing this sculpt... huh... funny.

Haven't ordered anything in months, aside from lack of variety, they just aren't one-of-a-kind anymore and i've lost respect for them

Time to jump ship and start with EB's 1/4 line :D

Back