DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
Nah, not really surprising to me.

Think of the friction involved when he's being posed and played with.

Chemical reaction, heat being created with the movement and bending of his arms.

In the box....he's not moving.

Having it In a box wont do nothing mine was a complete and utter mess right out of the box!!

IMG_0576.jpg

Well this sucks. Im getting my replacement today for a broke arm from the DC batch. My buddy has the DC batch too and will ask him to check for oil. His has been on display for 3 weeks. Not sure I should even open my replacement :(
I wont want this figure if it leaks :wave

i will probably will trade my Batman. I do not need a oily figure. This is just upsetting. There is a big, I mean very big chance that the figure will deteriorate. I am almost 100% sure about that. Maybe the process will be slower, but the end result will be the same as at the second batch.:(

What do you guys think? Will the figure deteriorate after a while just like at the earlier release?

i will probably will trade my Batman. I do not need a oily figure. This is just upsetting. There is a big, I mean very big chance that the figure will deteriorate. I am almost 100% sure about that. Maybe the process will be slower, but the end result will be the same as at the second batch.:(

What do you guys think? Will the figure deteriorate after a while just like at the earlier release?

Leaking = deconstructing. So yes.

I've had mine for about a month and thinking of selling or trading it myself to be honest.

Do it! As much as I like the Batman and the figure looks really good, it is just not worth it. I don't want to see it rot away...

Is there anyone who wrote to Hot Toys about that issue with the DCD batch?

Ok, my seller is ok to change my first version from Hot Toys for the new Dc Direct but if the problem is still present I thing I will keep the first version and live with it...
Only biceps but maybe the abdominal soon...

I received my replacement from BBTS.

No oil and perfect suit.

Same here

Some say that they received theirs already leaking right out the box.

I guess you and I lucked out.

Just keep an eye on it I guess, that's the best I can do for now....unless I decide to sell him before it happens. :dunno

Wow I go away a few days and this comes back taunting everyone?!
Well I just checked my repacement from month ago.. maybe more... and no leaks yet :pray:
But yeah I feared this may come back on the bicepts because for the longest time noone realized the oil there besides the ab area
:borg

Just figured I'd chime in, I've had my replacement for like almost 2 months now and after catching the bit of concern over the bicep armor still being an issue, I checked mine and they're fine.

Just to chime in... got my third bats which has been sitting at BBTS for nearly a month, he is oil free.

I received mine tonight. DC direct logo on back of box. The suit is pristine. No oil.

I did however have a _____ of a time getting the second utility belt on. Why didnt they give it a magnetic clasp?! i wish someone would make metal accessories (including belt) for the DX Batman. I'd buy them in a second.

Back