DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
I received mine tonight. DC direct logo on back of box. The suit is pristine. No oil.

I did however have a _____ of a time getting the second utility belt on. Why didnt they give it a magnetic clasp?! i wish someone would make metal accessories (including belt) for the DX Batman. I'd buy them in a second.

Same here, that was a _____ to get on! :tap

Did someone say oil?

08plainview1.jpg

Btw my bats are from the HK release and it still has the DCD logo front and back so not sure if you can use that as a indicator that you got the DCd batch

Anyone know where I can get an oil free DCD batch one from in the UK?

(Or reasonable price shipped to UK?)

My first batch one is now leaking under the shoulder pads. :( :(

SCRATCH THAT. Just noticed the DCD batch ones are leaking in places too.

It's a pure fluke getting one that wont seep. Granted some of the DCD ones seep below or the kevlar plate trim on the arm but it's just a smidge of oil. Still seeping nevertheless.

I don't know, I've been checking all three my bats every day. One is still in his box, never taken out, isn't leaking on the abs or biceps. The two that are out are the same. If they were all produced around the same time, I think we would see most of our bats leaking around the same time.

I think its like the Toyota recall with the brakes. Some people couldn't stop to save their lives, and some have no problems what so ever, even though they came from the same distributor.

Anyone know where I can get an oil free DCD batch one from in the UK?

(Or reasonable price shipped to UK?)

My first batch one is now leaking under the shoulder pads. :( :(

SCRATCH THAT. Just noticed the DCD batch ones are leaking in places too.

They had them in Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Ave, last week.:wink1:
So I guess they might have them in their online store?

The same thing happened when I pre-ordered Iron Man Mark 1 through them. They never cancelled my order but the product was pulled from their site, I cancelled it later through my account anyway. Thats when I then contacted them to find out what was happening and they said the item is no longer available from their suppliers which wont be coming back in stock.

I've never bothered since that I see is still happening.

It's a pure fluke getting one that wont seep. Granted some of the DCD ones seep below or the kevlar plate trim on the arm but it's just a smidge of oil. Still seeping nevertheless.

Vodoun you know I have the same problem as you at the same place. My question is...I just placed a paper towel under the shoulder pad. Do you think this can solve the problem? It looks like the problem is not present because of the connection of the shoulder pad and the rubber.:dunno

Back