DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
They had a little bit of oil out of the box. with one tiny tiny little blister on the shoulder pad.

here some macro pics of the pants

It just seems very soft and gooey. Hard to tell if its warm but rest of the suit seems cool but that area feels slightly different

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Seller got back to me straight away asking for more photos might see if he can get me a replacement body

All I'm asking is the Version 1 batman , non DX. Was the suit the same suit as the DX and did that suit have any problems leaking.

The DX and the V1 both represent the same suit from the film however, the DX is an improvement in terms of accuracy. The V1 never leaked oil only the DX did.

They had a little bit of oil out of the box. with one tiny tiny little blister on the shoulder pad.

here some macro pics of the pants

It just seems very soft and gooey. Hard to tell if its warm but rest of the suit seems cool but that area feels slightly different

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Seller got back to me straight away asking for more photos might see if he can get me a replacement body

How the heck is that even possible? Sorry about the messed-up fig.

Just got this back from the seller

Hi friend,

I see, that body is contorted?

don't worry, you send back to me, i can replacing new one from hot toys

Hope he means just the body asked him anyhow

Update:
Result he just wants the body and he get me a new one from HT :)

Last edited:
That's probably for the best. While your at it, be sure to stick the suit in the stove for a while, so that it melts appropriately.

Yes, yes...good idea.

It truly is for the best.

Why wait for it to happen and be all apprehensive about it when you can just do it yourself.

There's nothing quite like being in control of your own destiny.

Where's my lighter.

Yes, yes...good idea.

It truly is for the best.

Why wait for it to happen and be all apprehensive about it when you can just do it yourself.

There's nothing quite like being in control of your own destiny.

Where's my lighter.

That's what I respect...a man who takes control of his own destiny! In fact, we're all going to pass from this world eventually, so I'm going to get proactive and start throwing away all my collectibles this very minute!

Yeah they do and take off the ankle pegs as well. You'll see it's a peg with a ball at each end. 1 peg might stick inside a boot but they do come out.

Thanks

Got it all packed away and ready for it to be shipped.

Got a few questions

Geting my Girlfriend to go to parcelforce is there anything she should know?(am flat out in work)

Declare it as a gift? insure it? what value? will the seller get hit with tax if it's a returned item?

Thanks

Got it all packed away and ready for it to be shipped.

Got a few questions

Geting my Girlfriend to go to parcelforce is there anything she should know?(am flat out in work)

Declare it as a gift? insure it? what value? will the seller get hit with tax if it's a returned item?
I didn't but I would make sure I have a tracking number and a signature on it as well

:banana:lol:nana::lol:banana
Serves all you douches who bragged about waiting for the DCD batches right.
Karma baby... K-A-R-M-A!
:banana:lol:moon:lol:banana

For the innocents who got ____ed over by HotToys like the rest of us, one word: REFUND! Get one while you still can and get the first version of the new suit. It's not as detailed but it'll last a damn sight longer than this decomposing POS. Looks like getting a replacement will just give you more of the same.

Back