DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
finally my batman replacement arrived. it hasn't got a single dip of oil on his stomach. hope it will stay like that forever. but most important thing is my batman get a new costume, no more burning crotch!

If requesting for a replacement body, did Hot Toys request you to destroy the defected one?
This question is for anyone who recieved the new body.

I think they only allowed this for the very first few bodies. By the time I requested my replacement during the second batch they already insisted on sending the body back. I was so counting on being allowed to cut it up so I can make the armor cabinet :(

I don't get the change really, I can't see what benifit it is to Hot Toys getting the figures back, unless they think people would fake photos or something and with the numbers of requests, they didn't want to chance people scamming them.

Thanks for the reply guys, I can understand why Hot Toys would want you to send the defected body, I would prefer doing that instead of destroying the body.

Finally sent mine back today and before boxing it up I removed the makeup pad via Crows method and noticed that the rubber on the pants was corroding away and so was the paint on the abs. Suki from Hot Toys assured me the new suit I will get will be leak free so Im happy for that just a bit nervous till its back in my hands though.

I think it's also a measure to prevent some customers from going through with this exchange to save some money. I can at least recall a few cases here where ppl are not going through with the RMA process due to the shipping cost.

Geil, plus the risk of import taxes but first I need word back from Hot Toys before I can send anything anywhere.

I had RMA resulting in import taxes before and Canadian Customs/courier service requires that the documentation clearly states that the item is shipped free of charge due to RMA and should not result in customs therefore. Well I got screwed that one time as I got the runaround and lost $110 on a RMA on a LCD TV :(

I had RMA resulting in import taxes before and Canadian Customs/courier service requires that the documentation clearly states that the item is shipped free of charge due to RMA and should not result in customs therefore. Well I got screwed that one time as I got the runaround and lost $110 on a RMA on a LCD TV :(

DAMN...........................

I don't get the change really, I can't see what benifit it is to Hot Toys getting the figures back, unless they think people would fake photos or something and with the numbers of requests, they didn't want to chance people scamming them.

The underlying TrueType is still completely useable.

Still no word back from Hot Toys. A week tomorrow. :/

you can probably wait another week :monkey3 I've waited almost 2 weeks for their first reply.
4 days have gone since they've replied to my mail with their investigation. I really don't understand what they're making there and why it lasts so long. They really give me the feeling as I want to cheat them. "What? Oil leaking? That's not possible" :monkey4

Back