Dwing's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my clothes for Evy and duster for Quatermain.
rickeve2.jpg
[/IMG]
acust.jpg
[/IMG]
acust1.jpg
[/IMG]
acust4.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok-updated my AlanQ. Added relic hunter pants and a DID shirt. The gun belt is the plastic belt from Hasblows Indy with added bullets and loops. The 'bullets' are sodder cut down. Really easy to use as you can sand the back end blunt and round the other. I made all the leather gear.
031.jpg
[/IMG]
027-1.jpg
[/IMG]
024.jpg
[/IMG]
028-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's another Connery paint up. Still need to add some touches of grey to the hair.
040.jpg
[/IMG]
041.jpg
[/IMG]

Updated and made a new Rick O'Connell from the Mummy 3 movie. Almost complete. The holster is made by me as is the wrist band. The glooves are from Boromir with the fingers cut off. I cut off fingers from a set of DML hands and glued them to the Boromir glooves. I then painted the glooves two colors and gave the edges the off white color/look of wool. The hs from Mummy/Mummy Returns has been repainted.

3cus3.jpg
[/IMG]
3cus.jpg
[/IMG]
3cus1.jpg
[/IMG]
3cus2.jpg
[/IMG]

For your mummy 3 figure, where are the clothes from? and where did you get those small buckles from that you used for the holster and wrist cuff?

Shirt is from the Sat. Toys tan suit set. The pants are just some pants that I dyed darker. The buckles come from a company called RioRhondo(sp).

UPDATE.

Made a second Quatermain as I sold the other. I made a invisible man based off of LGX. I used a Spike jacket,pants and shirt. The HS is a GIJoe cut out and the hat is a stand in hasbro Indy until I get or make something else. The glooves still need to be painted black.

005.jpg
[/IMG]
011-1.jpg
[/IMG]
010-1.jpg
[/IMG]
015-2.jpg
[/IMG]
014-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm working on a Indy timeline custom. Wanted to show what I have so far and get some imput.

First up is Old Indy and is based on 'The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles'.
I used Ada's Indy sculpt and modified the head to accept a Frontline hat. I made the eye patch and the glasses are cutouts(can't remember the company right now). I made the chair today and still need to stain it.
099.jpg
[/IMG]
106.jpg

107.jpg
[/IMG]

Next is the teen/twentys version based on the same show. The sculpt is not really close but it is a stand in until I have one made. The outfit is a mix of a few episodes. Head sculpt is Ada's Jerry O'Connell modified. The suit is from Sideshow Fritz with added Giles vest.
105.jpg
[/IMG]
100.jpg
[/IMG]

Last is with the start to young Indy using a Hasbro Anakin.
101.jpg
[/IMG]

Great Young Indy setup, especially the old, one-eyed Indy. Now you need a Mystery of the Blues Indy with a rocking chair and sax in there.

GOOD LORD! These are great!
I LOVE the Quartermain and Invisible Man set!!!! :rock
And your Indys...FANTASTIC! The environment is too cool also!
Love these! Some of my favorite customs in a while! Nice to see something totally new to me here. Great work Dwing! Great! :rock

Finished up a few paints for Saya today. Both are Spensers. Still waiting for the R3 from ebay to switch ou the hs and body.
IMG_1603-1.jpg

IMG_1604-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Back